Reviews for The End
Deweline chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Aww the end! (Do you get it ;D it's a very boring of a joke but still!) it was really good, and that joke with Shiro, not ok! I really really thought you killed him! And then when you said you joked, I felt really stupid... Not that it wasn't funny, it's just I thought you killed Shiro if just like that, but I'm good! The story was really exciting (and even though Steve and Bob was killed, it was sad!, I think they where little of the good guys... But that can also just be me) and I enjoyed the story! I like those "the-world-is-going-under fics. So thank you for writing this and taking your precious time, I really appreciate it, so thanks and good bye, see ya in your other fanfics!
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
If this is the ending I love it...fuck shiros got some balls if he could get an eye tattoo just thinking bout it freaks me out
Deweline chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Oh man this is greate! I can't wait for more (even if a have to cause your not gonna just update like... Now, just cause I want you to). Anyways I wonder if Shiro's gonna be in this and what sort of relationship Ichigo have with Urahara? Man! So greate, and all this shit and I'm gonna go sleep... Fuck not gonna get any sleep tonight, but thanks for writing this was (yet again) super doper fucking a cute lil' gurl freaking out for zombie greate! That greate it was, and don't you dare say anything else! Well bye for me.. Bye!
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
hhaha luppi so had that coming..Poor Bob, Steve..Not gregory since he was mean. good job
cccccCc chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
so was that a one night stand sorta of thing? Are will Grimm want more from Ichi? But if Grimm wants more will Ichi let him? Love'd it can't wait for more!
krito1389 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
an Update yeah! love the chapter , awesome ! love the story update soon please cant wait to see how they are going to behave after this !
skyglazingMaro chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
In the last chapter you stated that your style was kinda disjointed. I actually your style of writing, plus I think it fits the theme of this story better than other writing styles will.
Kinsey27 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
So good i want to read more!
mimifoxlove chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
catnip, and baby supplies
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
oh teh noes! :3
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
oh? O.o
MissLilly2012 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very interesting PLEASE update soon i happen to find your story and i am intrigued.i liked the feel you have given the story so far of a quiet desperation as the world fall apart, More i would like to see what happens.

like your style of writing want to read more
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This really looks interesting, please update soon