Reviews for Time For Good Behavior
Tosie chapter 1 . 4/19
That was amazing. The images were perfect- I could picture every action perfectly in my head. You really brought out the essence of each character. Beautiful fic.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Rorschach: "Just give me a sugar cube already!"
heartbeat311 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is amazing, and touching, and...beautiful. Just beautiful.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was a great story. You put in a lot of effort and it was worth it because it came out really well :)
Herdcat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
this is such a brilliant idea - I love how you write it through the outsider perspective - their relationship is ridiculously complicated but also adorable! I really enjoyed the hidden jokes etc
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great story! It had a lot of layers, and I enjoyed getting that outsider's perspective through Dr. Long. One word mistake caught my attention:

He used to walk around with this sign," Dan moves both hands as if hefting something heavy over his shoulder. "I'd see him patrolling around, always staring and banishing the damn thing..." (instead of "banishing," you mean "brandishing").

Otherwise a fun read!
Peace.Love.GrapplingGun4085 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww that got me right in the feelings! I love these two and this was perfect 3 well done
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very well done, well writen missing scene from the film.
It seemed logical that Dan would try to make contact with his partner and friend, and this story fit's the bill perfectly.
I liked the way that Long saw the changes in Dan, at the end seeing Nite Owl, but not knowing what name to put on to him.
The phantom sugar cubes, where a nice touch.