Reviews for What He Didnt Know
PLEASE REVIEW SOO! ITS REALLY GOOD!-
Holly crap that was a good clif hanger! Although i hope she remembers Jace later...
Wow! I just finished that chapter and holy crap is it intense! That was great. I cant wait to read the rest!
Can you please stop ending your chapters on cliffhangers because I am always so frustrated as I never want this story to end I also hate that you have toward. I think that this story has been really good because it has the perfect blend of silly and serious moments. Please keep writing and post the next chapter soon!
Jane Volturi chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
That kiss punched me in the feels so hard that I couldn't breathe for a moment there
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Loved it can't stop reading it plz update really soon and I really hope Clary will start remembering Jace ASAP!
P.s found out that it is a complete coincidence that the other authors' story plot is similar 2 yours as they wrote it ages ago and also based it in Shadow hunter world not human
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Amazing! Great story line cannot wait 4 your next update plz b soon:)!
P.s I know this is probably an origanal idea but on another fan fiction site someone else has written a tmi fanfiction with an 'original story plot' very similar ideas 2 this amazing 1 just 2 let u known :)
Fandomlover chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Omg I loved it! How many chapters will there be or is there just 15?
cfire27 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
update soon
Clairedian chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I just found your story, and I busted loved it! You are talented, and the events & feelings were so vivid! Thank you for your hard work-it made for a nice evening!
issyjane249 chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Please write more! I love this storyline and I truly think it needs just abit more. :)
TheLuckyBunny chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
OMG! I love this story ! Update!
Bri chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
O please write more this is absolutely amazing!
xdustangelx chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Hello! Ohmygod that was so good and soo sad at the same time! I literally cried during a majority of the story and hell, I'm even crying now! Love it please continue!:)
MockingJayOfCampHalfBlood chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Omg I am in love with this story but please let clary remember jace your breaking my heart here please update soon