Reviews for The Wind Walker
16futurehopes chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
This is amazing. One of the best works I've read on Fanfiction. The way you describe the emotions and occurancies, is touching and inspirational. Thank you. I cannot wait to read more.
16futurehopes
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I love it! I like your choices on toothless's form and with the speech barrier. Very nice twist on the movies events. If you do continue this or create an epilogue, I'm sure it will be well recieved.
ShroudedInMist chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
First off really good job on writing this fic! I absolutely enjoyed reading it from beginning to end! I absolutely loved how you had Toothless learn Norse and how you started to hint at his backstory here and there instead of all at once. The beginning at first threw me off at first but then the more I read the more I enjoyed your writing. Your very descriptive and it s refreshing to read a story based more on the descriptive senses than on the dialogue!

ALso, I liked how a couple of chapters back when Toothless and Hiccup were starting to get "hot n heavy" if you catch my drift you didn't have Hiccup all for it at first and had him fear it is was really interesting and like I said fresh and new from other stories I've read. When you post your "M" rated chapter I hope you'll play on Hiccups insecurities still and maybe have Toothless try to help him through it? idk

All in all amazing writing and I can't wait for the next update! D
SoulMore chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
FAN!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
HELLZ YEAH IS RIGHT. That was perfect. To be honest I liked how lightly you touched on everything in this chapter and then BAM Toothcup, because everyone who is reading this story knows what happened in the movie. How could they not? It needed to be reaffirmed that the story was following very closely to the movie but it had those few differences that made it unique and I really liked it.

Though I will always like the moments that you slow down, the really stretched and analyzed moments between Hiccup and Toothless, the best because for me they just seem to be on a whole other level of BONDED. I don't know how to put it. When Toothless was just a dragon they had a deeply profound bond, they connected on that level where everything is broken down to its purest and simplest form. They were the same and that really got to me. When you recreate those slow motion moments of just UNDERSTANDING between them even though they are so different it really brings everything back.

I can't wait for the romance to kick in, I've been sitting at the edge of my seat for ages and its FINALLY COMING. The anticipation may very well kill me. TELL MY FAMILY TO BURRY ME WITH THE LAST CHAPTER SO I CAN READ IT IN PURGATORY
Hana13 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Ah, to be in love and alive! :) I can't to see the next chapter!
Kailyssia Pym chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
I love this story. Having Toothless be an Asguardian demigod is absolutely brilliant. You have to continue with this. Of course you have to have Hiccup fully understand that it is love that fuels Windwalkers actions and not just that of a friend or the desire to trick him and hurt him. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Also I hope you continue with a sequel. Toothless/Windwalker being what he is gives you a lot of material to work with as well as the season and few extra episodes of the tv series and the next movie. either way Starting the story with Toothless being a being that is half and half was a stroke of genius. Everything was perfect.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Another awesome chapter! I look forward to the epilogue!
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
LOVE IT!
suntan140 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
are you going to do the tv series?
SoulMore chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
FAN!
Hana13 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Go Hiccup! Save Toothless and your tribe! :)

Update soon!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Holy mother of all that is good on this earth, when I saw the update email for this chapter it was like I could suddenly breathe again! I am so excited for the next few chapters I can barely sit still!
It's always an adventure reading this story because for every chapter that follows closer to the movie I have to change the image in my head to that of Anthro!Toothless and it just brings up all of these new feelings but also all of this nostalgia from the first time I watched HTTYD. I also like the insight I get from Toothless, since this is a fanfiction and Toothless is now more human like, I can understand better what he feels and thinks right as he hears Hiccup being attacked and rushes to his rescue. It just adds to the experience so I can't forget to thank you for being so thorough.
In addition, thank you also for switching up the dialogue a little. It doesn't have the same impact as the movie but it's just different enough so that it keeps my attention and matches your overall tone a little better so I greatly approve.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! Do your best!
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013