Reviews for In Sickness
BookEmDanno50 chapter 20 . 4/13
Just got done reading this story and LOVED it. It was very touching and true to life being my husband just went through something similar to this and he to had a happy ending and is back to work after 14 long months. Again wonderful story
mouse8 chapter 20 . 2/7
Absolutely amazing story! Either you 1) have experienced something like this in your own life 2) are a medical professional or ) are the best researcher in the world! This was totally convincing and the relationship you portrayed between Peter and Neal was just beautiful. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Omg! This is the most beautiful friendship of peter/neal fic that I ever read! I was crying a few times within the previous chapters but the most touching & makes my tears falling even harder was the part when peter read neal's letter. I love this fic so much! Thank you for making this wonderful story! I will surely gonna read the sequel lifeline after this XD
ramblelite chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This is wonderful. Brilliant. Heartbreaking. And so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
aww, sad panda.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Oh my God, this story is so beautiful.

Heartbreakingly accurate, and that's coming from a survivor. I cried out loud on most chapters because it took me back to how scared and desperate were the times spent in hospital, but I couldn't stop reading anyway. I hope, for your sake, that you know all this from research rather than personal experience.

You portrayed everything beautifully. The hopelessness, how Neal didn't believe he'd walk out of the hospital, how he wanted to go home so bad but was scared of everything once there, how he was afraid that people would think differently of him, how sometimes everything seems to be in place but you just don't know what's wrong with you... Tears are dripping down my face as I write this.
A chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
LOVED IT!

That's all I have to say, because that's all that is needed. Thank you for this story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
I just absolutely think the ending was marvelous.

JeanneZ84 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013

This is touch and go.

JeanneZ84 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Sounds serious.

JeanneZ84 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Not sure I like what Neal is planing in 3 weeks.

JeanneZ84 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
I wonder how long that will last.

JeanneZ84 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013