Reviews for In Sickness
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/14
why isnt he interacting with EL its weird that she isnt trying to be maternal
Olivia M chapter 20 . 9/5
You are an incredible writer, yours stories carry such emotion, the charcters are spot on and the plot and dialogue is beautiful. Everything is perfect, thank you so much for sharing your talent! X
siddigfan chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
OMG! I loved this story! It made me laugh, it made me cry! I'm so glad it had a happy ending! :-)
Nadamalki chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
One of the BEST stories I ever read on Fanfiction dot freakin net!

Frankly speaking, I never watched a single episode of White Collar. I'm a Supernatural fan and read no fanfiction but that.

I stopped by your story by accident, was looking for a good TV series Hurt/Comfort fanfiction and somehow you stood out. I actually had to Google the series so I'd know how Neal and the rest of the characters look like!

Now after reading your amazing story, I can't wait to get my hands on this show! I think Supernatural's gonna face some harsh competition!

Apart from all of that, seriously, your story was so well written I kept forgetting this was a fanfiction! You had me glued to my chair for the last 5 hours! I couldn't stop reading! Your plot is just so perfectly well built and written I... I'm just speechless over here. I'm always for a hurt!Dean, but I gotta say that a hurt!Neal is just as good! Can't believe I just said that... The unconditional brotherly/protective love Peter has for Neal is just so tangible! Ugh I'm so happy he made it in the end! Was worried you were gonna kill him in the last chapter!

Thank you so much for sharing!
CaskettLover1969 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I finally had the courage to read this story and in the end it wasn't as hurting as I thought because you did a wonderful job always keeping the friendship and care of Peter in the front.

Of course it was painfull to imagine Neal suffering through this radical treatment but I always knew it has a happy ending, so it was okay.

I love stories telling so beautifully how deep the friendship between Peter and Neal is, that they both would do anything for the other.

This comment is for the timestamp as well, because I read it right after. I love that Neal is back working and that he gets his former life back without always fearing that the illness comes back.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Just got done reading this story and LOVED it. It was very touching and true to life being my husband just went through something similar to this and he to had a happy ending and is back to work after 14 long months. Again wonderful story
mouse8 chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Absolutely amazing story! Either you 1) have experienced something like this in your own life 2) are a medical professional or ) are the best researcher in the world! This was totally convincing and the relationship you portrayed between Peter and Neal was just beautiful. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Omg! This is the most beautiful friendship of peter/neal fic that I ever read! I was crying a few times within the previous chapters but the most touching & makes my tears falling even harder was the part when peter read neal's letter. I love this fic so much! Thank you for making this wonderful story! I will surely gonna read the sequel lifeline after this XD
ramblelite chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This is wonderful. Brilliant. Heartbreaking. And so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
aww, sad panda.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Oh my God, this story is so beautiful.

Heartbreakingly accurate, and that's coming from a survivor. I cried out loud on most chapters because it took me back to how scared and desperate were the times spent in hospital, but I couldn't stop reading anyway. I hope, for your sake, that you know all this from research rather than personal experience.

You portrayed everything beautifully. The hopelessness, how Neal didn't believe he'd walk out of the hospital, how he wanted to go home so bad but was scared of everything once there, how he was afraid that people would think differently of him, how sometimes everything seems to be in place but you just don't know what's wrong with you... Tears are dripping down my face as I write this.
A chapter 20 . 1/15/2013

That's all I have to say, because that's all that is needed. Thank you for this story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
I just absolutely think the ending was marvelous.

JeanneZ84 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013