Reviews for Cyberpunk: An underwater dystopia
Spectrophobia chapter 18 . 8/24
Amazingly wriiten, details filled and no plotholes. Supposed Elements were completely focused on and no unnecessary scenes. The build up was strong and realistic emotions appeared. Favorite scene was when SpongeBryan realized that his friend, Wally, was betraying him. Wonderful! Wonderful!
Jicem977 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I think that Brian can spelled both ways. Thanks for the review, though! It's always great to see new people taking interest in this fanfic.
F-14 Tomcat Pilot chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Now this is a story a recommend to read! You could see that the author put a lot of effort on writing this. By the way, some of you noticed that in this story, the Pacific is in eternal darkness. In an area of the Pacific, there is a huge area of floating trash that is twice the size of Texas. This area is known as The Great Pacific Pact, and under that is just darkness. Anyway, this is a good story! Very nice work!

P.S. Brian is spelled with an i, not a y.
Third Kind chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I never thought I'd see this updated again after it's main "conclusion", but I have. XD And for an additional six chapters? This will be interesting...
yamoma chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
WOW! It’s like SpongeBob meets Finding Nemo meets Wall-E meets BladeRunner! You get an F U for fantastic you!
Third Kind chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Aww, great - now I have no more decent SpongeBob stories to read now. Seriously, the SpongeBob section's gone down the toilet in terms of quality.

But regardless, I'm glad you've finished Cyberpunk. At least it didn't fall to the curse known as "deadfic".
Night-Waker chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
And the plot thickens! This is certainly getting more and more interesting.

Update soon!
Realfreaking duck chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'm on waaaaaaaaaaaaay to many drugs...
BMIS chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
The reason this story is good because i first time rad it in a swiss themed restaurant. I doesn't make any sense so do I
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Ooh junk's about to go down, I can feel it. About those guys in the last chapter that killed the detective and guard, are they related to Plankton by any chance?

Update soon!
Night-Waker chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Well, it's folks like YOU that make the SpongeBob section still worth reading. (Especially while I'm waiting to audition for my school musical)
Jicem977 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Again, thanks for the reviews, everyone! It's folks like you that make writing this all worth it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
This is going to be an AMAZING story!
Please continue it! And to think that I nearly ignored this story... O_O
Night-Waker chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Amazing! How will SpongeBryan react if he finds out what the guard said about Pat and Ron are true I wonder?
Jicem977 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Thanks for the reviews, everyone! TK, that bout of script happened because I was exhausted at the time. It should be fixed now. :)