Reviews for Aventine
bogus chapter 2 . 3/21
This fic is okay but deviates quite far from the spirit of Star Trek. I mean, firing first without asking questions or giving any warnings? Taking sides in a war on first contact? Give me a fucking break. It sounds more like the Roman Empire or even Genghis Khan than Starfleet officers.
hellixe chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Love the idea, would love to see more.
kiwimac chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I hope there will be more to this story.
The Sithspawn chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Great beginning, you really have to update this! It's too good to simply be abandoned :(

So go write a new chapter for this! :P:P:P
nicky chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
was getting into the story then it ended with out a finish
Vahn chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I am really enjoying this fic a lot! Being a fan of both series I actually got both and damn it now you are making me want more. I love how the Fed tech is getting some love as well as the way the Federation wide eye wonder with just the engineering of the B5 alien verse.

They always do take a wide eyed approached to things, The borg sphere being out there is making me nervous, like big time nervous.

Still, there's always the first one if shit goes down hill right?

That being said, I was sad that chapter 2 was so short when chapter 1 was so long, I was pretty much drooling at the thought! Mean!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
this story is so interesting please continue it soon
Skyefather chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
really nice story, just got one problem in help the Rangers and the Mimbari isn't this a violation of the prime directive. I'd like to see a member of the crew bring this up as a concern it might be that since their dealing with a culture that has an FTL (faster then light) means of travel it might not apply but fighting the shadows would be interfering.
Sadie chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Never the really a fan of B5, but this really catches a hold of me - pulled me in and along.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
A fairly good read. I wonder what will happen when they find out about the Dax symbiant? Post more please.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I hope you update at some point. Looking forward to this new iteration of the Babylon5/Star Trek.
AlbertG chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh. Have you given up on this with only to super interesting chapters? Please, I hope not. ADG
gary ivey chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
ok I am hooked were is chapter 3?
Difdi chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"One ship on a course approximately seventy four AU from our current heading,"

"It'll take us nearly a year at full impulse,"

Technical error. Full impulse is half the speed of light, and that's mainly due to a regulation to prevent excessive time dilation. Emergency impulse can reach 9/10 of the speed of light. At full impulse, a ship that is 74 AUs away will be reached in 20 hours, not a year. Starfleet ships are drastically faster in sublight than anything in the B5 universe.

Warp 1 is the speed of light. At warp 1, a starship will cross 74 AUs in about 10 hours. Warp 2 is about 3 times the speed of light, and so on, up to warp 9 which is 1,500 times the speed of light.
Wmwhitewolf chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I love it please pick it back up