Reviews for Whiskey and Tylenol
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sam does get to return Dean's caretaking sometimes.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Excellent. But how did I miss this gem before? - I was initially thrown by the order of the 1st and 2nd parts, but it actually adds to the idea of a fever-ridden memory. This works great as a short story, getting us to think about what is happening - and I'm reading some interesting (furry?!) reasons into why Sam doesn't seem to be present, but it also definitely has the makings of an interesting longer story too.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ooooh nice Dean angst and awesome Sammy comfort :)
Hope that doesn't mean Dean's a werewolf noooooooowwwaaahooowwwwww

Great to have you back hun, you've been missed x
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
No matter what, Sammy is always there - or is he? Hm! A great triple drabble, best to you! mainegirlwrites / Randee
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Uh-oh! Is it as bad as it sounds? I mean... is he going to become a...? I mean - I can see the wolf in him, sometimes ;-) Loved the reversed order in which you put this - so that the reader has to back out to get the whole picture. It's so damn Dean to lie about it. But there's still hope, is it?

Ahh - Cornwall. I love Cornwall! Hope you had luck with the weather - it was so HOT when we were there three years ago.

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So - where had Sam gone in between times then? Oh well doesn't matter! I'd have thought Dean's pain management stragegy was as likely to knock him out as the effects of the wolf bite - oh! Does this mean Dean is now turned? I feel a werewolf!Dean sequel coming on... LOL
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So, Sam left? Why? Still a great drabble, just kinda confusing.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good job glad you're back and glad you enjoyed the vacation
Zinfer chapter 1 . 9/2/2012