Reviews for Come What May
Mishelle20 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Amazing story.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Loved how you incorporated the "come what may" into the story. Such a sweet ending. Can't wait for the sequel.
Heaven In A Rage chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Wonderful :) I can't wait for the next part of their story!
88dragon06 chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Another great chap. Those two are so cute together. But it would be creepy to think about what they gotta go through. But at least they are in it together. Really looking forward to more!
Rebecca chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
This is a really good story and I love the idea. Is Aaron gonna get shot or will lily? X update very soon
Angel Bells chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
I just read all 14 chapters, and I was surprised how much I liked it. Marta was a great character, but because you didn't really give her and Aron any real time together, it was easier to believe he had no feelings for her, and then I could believe he loved Lily. Can't wait to see what happens next!
88dragon06 chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Another fine chap. They almost made it out without a scratch, darn. Looking forward to the next chap!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Well that seemed like a good action scene to me. Haha. Loved how she shot the guy. "I'm sick of people shooting at me". Too bad she got hurt but it does make it more dramatic.
Heaven In A Rage chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
I am really glad that you changed this part up. It's refreshing and I can't wait to see what ya do next
Heaven In A Rage chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Action sequences can definitely be a challenge but you're doing fine :)
Heaven In A Rage chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
And he remembers _ a sad story though :( on to chapter 13!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
See dream flashback worked to add more info! . Very dramatic with the sudden gunshot. Keep us on our toes. Run for your lives!
88dragon06 chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Another fine chap. That would be some nightmare. At least A is remembering. Looking forward to more.
88dragon06 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Nice story. I'm enjoying it. Good plot. Looking forward to more.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
And we finally learn the connection. Very brave of him; how he helped them. And that was so adorably sweet when he said he loved her. Another "awwww" moment.