Reviews for While Others Walk On By
Hummingbird The Transformer chapter 1 . 3/11
*cries* This was so beautiful! :')
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a beautiful story describing how the team felt after Lew died. The feelings and guilt of the team members is so accurately described here. It's a wonderful tribute to Lew. Thanks.
Sairs J chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was a very emotional and well written story. I think the coffee shop scene with Sam and Jules worked well as they both needed each other and relied on each other for support, which was reflected again at the end of the piece.

Thanks for sharing.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow, Jenn, this was a powerful and heartbreaking read. As I read there were things stood out and I figured I would mention them in my review and now that I'm done reading I can't remember what they are. I liked how you touched every single member on the team and how while dealing with the aftermath there's still things from their personal lives included, like Ed and Jules' relationship, or Sam and Jules etc etc. As someone who experienced death in the family not a long time ago, I definitely understand what Jules said about how other people (the reporters) just seemed not to care. Great work, you're such a talented writer. We're lucky to have you!
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
well you definitely brought tears to my eyes. very, very well done!
vguz04 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You are an amazing writer. You really had me on tears, this was amazing.
Aniiek chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm.. speechless. This story is amazing!
One wrong move was such a sad episode and than Jules' speech in Never Let You Down.. So sad.
You captured all of the characters so well. The way they acted, their thoughts. Everything's perfect.
This story definitely goes to my favorite stories. :)
Tirsh chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ugh. heartbreaking. you are so so good at this angsty stuff. this so easily could have been part two of the actual episode. Loved everything about it except that you made me cry and now my eyes will be all scratchy all night.
When Jules stops to watch Ed and Sam and Wordy in the briefing room - the descriptions were just so spot on and so in character. awesome.
and Winnie crying - I forget that she's "there" for it all - brutal.
and the awesomeness that is Sam and supportive friend Jam - also is it wrong that I am such a crazy obsessive fan of GUTF that I know his answer on the timbits is probably c) none of the above - he got chocolate glazed because they're his favourite! (although I can't find it at the moment so maybe I imagined that part)
Loved the little detail about Lew and the donuts though - as Oprah says - love is in the details - and it really is the little things like that set your stories apart!
Also poor poor Spikey - and knowing he went home to get yelled at just breaks my heart even more. It's like kicking a puppy - a poor, sad grief stricken puppy :(
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012