Reviews for Should Have Nipped It in the Bud
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Heh, heh wolfpack with Dean and Derek. Who gets to be alpha?
The Leviathan variation on bibbing and body altering eh? Ewww.
So I can't imagine that there is alcohol in Purgatory, so is Dean going through brutal withdrawals while fighting for his life as well? Man, the dude cannot catch a break.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
heehee, three little gems as per usual!

Poor Derek, Dean should watch where he plants his great clumsy feet - nothing good ever comes of treading on an animal's tail. Nice little punchline here - didn't see that coming at all :)

Heehee, another little unexpected treasure, but straightening Dean's legs out - the sacrilege! Anyway, he'd probably be taller than Sam if someone did that!

'Drinking problem', that really is an odd phrase isn't it - it implies a lack of co-ordination rather than a dependency, and Dean certainly has no problems co-ordinating the flask to his mouth, no problems at all!

Nice work Paul x
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, Hipflask is awesome! Self a bit unsettling and surprising, I must say! And Teen Wolf - well, you may get me into that by doing all these cross overs! Best, Randee
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
"No, Dean had no problem drinking at all." Oh Dean. Killer line to finish, Paul!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You know what? Your drabbles are always surprising, like these old surprise bags they had when we were kids - you never know what's in it for you :-)

"I'm fine," Dean said, waving away the concern. "Don't worry. It was just a little nip, nothing to worry about," he added as his eyes flashed gold, and his teeth lengthened." LOL - yes, I guess I can see the wolf in Dean - if there's one animal fitting, it would be that - or a puma. Hm. Anyway, it's the second time you mentioned Teen Wolf so I youtubed it - and hey, it seems interesting. Are you in it? Is it worth watching?

The second one was like the Winchesters on a holiday trip through shapeshifter country - was that a sssssssssamsnake? I tried to imagine a snake with his hair - and failed :-)

Third one: sad! I don't think that Sam can be tricked so easily. This is the wishful thinking of an alcoholic - "nobody will notice"... Loved the last line. I'll raise my glass to it.

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Trod on his tail! heehee
Bev x
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The first one was the best, but the second one was just confusing...
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Well done. I can easily visual this happening