Reviews for Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies
Nr.Six chapter 23 . 12/13/2017
Ahhh so sweet. Im glad he told her
Nr.Six chapter 21 . 12/13/2017
Noooo what is happening? Poor Gil. I vote for Cal by the way.. Not David. Although he is really nice too...
Nr.Six chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
What? Nooo that cant be True
Nr.Six chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
Poor poor Gillian. So wounded! Love how she fought back
Nr.Six chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Owww poor Gil! Loved the conversation between david and cal.
Nr.Six chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
Ahh poor Gillian
Nr.Six chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
O nooo I still cant believe David betrayed them. I think he will help them...
Nr.Six chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
Wauw what an amazing story! I hope shell go to Cal for help! Love how you describe things. Im surprised because I miss some words in your story like "a" and "the" etc while you write the rest so well.
Tangledupandsideways chapter 32 . 1/20/2017
This story is wonderful. I love that Gillian and Lena bond so well and that Gillian is strong as hell, that Emily refuses to leave when Lena and Gill need her, that Cal and Gilian admit their love and get together, that Cal punches Burns for sleeping with his fiancée (and yet forgives Gillian), and that they're an adorable family of four by the end of the story. All of the action and violence and effects on the characters were incredibly well thought out and a pleasure to read, especially with all the cute moments. Thank you!
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
I read whole story at once. Love it completely. I always pictured Gillian as strong carrying woman - and there she is. Crying Cal was my heart ache - but it has to be that way. Gillian as a role model for young Emily - yep - she's much more like Gill than her own parents - I like it very much. Cal in the end is great because he let his love go first above his fears or jealous - which we know hi is full of ;). Thanks for that story.
Becky'sGirl chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
Great story, I'm so glad she ended up with Cal, and I'd love to beat David's a$$ for what he did.
SassyCop chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
So glad Cal came to his senses. Loved the interaction with him and David at the start of the chapter. Totally in character for Cal.

I love that you let them have a happy ending! And the glimpse into the future was sweet!
Shepherdinha chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Can't believe it's the end... I really loved this story.
Anna1988 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
I hope that Cal and Gillian and Lena will be together again soon, and that Gillians reputation will be back to normal and that she can work again at their company and be happy
Guest chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Great work, I really hope there is another chapter coming!