Reviews for Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies
Becky'sGirl chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
Great story, I'm so glad she ended up with Cal, and I'd love to beat David's a$$ for what he did.
SassyCop chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
So glad Cal came to his senses. Loved the interaction with him and David at the start of the chapter. Totally in character for Cal.

I love that you let them have a happy ending! And the glimpse into the future was sweet!
Shepherdinha chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Can't believe it's the end... I really loved this story.
Anna1988 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
I hope that Cal and Gillian and Lena will be together again soon, and that Gillians reputation will be back to normal and that she can work again at their company and be happy
Guest chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Great work, I really hope there is another chapter coming!
LieBones chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
He must grow a pair! Captain America needs to help right this now that he realizes what he has done.
Shepherdinha chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely tha latter! Cal would never give up on Gill!
Anna1988 chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
I hope that Cal will return to Gil and that they will get Lena back soon
LieBones chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
I am seriously sick to my stomach after thinking about Cal and Gil, him thinking she willingly betrayed him and Gil so distraught that she collapses. I have really loved this story and am hoping that for once Burns does the right thing and after getting Gillian assistance tracks down Cal. He needs to come clean to Cal! Update soon please :)
Shepherdinha chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
I can't believe this is happening! It's such a cliffhanger and please please update soon!
wildhoneyfitri1 chapter 29 . 5/7/2013
Awwww... When Cal does come home? She needs him! *hugs Gill*

I hope you gonna make Cal's return on the next chap... Look forward!
Shepherdinha chapter 29 . 5/5/2013
I think it's time for Cal to get back... Can't take it anymore, Gill is too miserable...
SassyCop chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
Oh my what a tangled mess... Poor Gillian!
Shepherdinha chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
I really want to punch that bastard in the face! Can't believe he did this to Gill while kept saying that he loved her! Like hell he did! Where is Cal?! Please come back and save Gill before it's too late. Great story though, please keep up the nice work.
Night Owl 33 chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
Well, at least he feels guilty, which means he is not a total sociopath and sadist thinking only about his own needs.
Right now I don't think a relationship between Cal and Gill will work as long as she has any link to or stays in any contact whatsoever with Burns.