Reviews for Lost
Ms Shinra chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Awe so sad :( poor little Dick. This made me tear
jaytodd's chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
You are such a gifted writer. Not everyone can portray or cause emotion as you do. Here I am, crying after this last chapter, not knowing what to do next. It was a joy to read this, though thoroughly heartbreaking. It's definitely not the average Bat Family fanfiction. Keep this up, you're amazing.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Well that makes no sense. If the pits side effects was to bring him back to life, it did that, it wouldn't kill him after 15 days, not without making that one permanent. Of course Ra's needs yearly doses to stay alive, but that's because he's ancient. his old age always catches up to him in the end. Jay though Jay's a baby. And growing one year a day would be painful enough as it is. If its going through his life and death, that makes no sense. is it just going through his biological clock or repeating his life. Will he rise now in 6 months or 12 hours, this just became needlessly complicated! Also originally he came back on his own, and was in an extreme autistic state for 2 years, will that repeat, if o how can he come back from that when originally he needed the pit to return his mind to him in the first place! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!
It started off good, but just grew confusing in the end, I'm gonna have to say this is probably my least favourite chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I'm so in love with this fanfic, but the question is whether you'll be updating this or not?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Awww I can't wait for Chapter 7! This is a great fanfic btw.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Is chapter 6 the last one?! Please don't leave this story hanging, I want to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I need a new chapter of this. My life depends on it.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I hope you update really soon! This is amazing!
syirah chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Oh my God, this is beautiful. Wonderfully paced and well-written. And I love JayDick! Please update soon, I love this fanfic so much :)
Not All Scars Show chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Five-year old Jason just sounds to cute:) Please continue writing I would love to know what happenes next. I really didn't expect Dick to kiss Jason like that... he sort of is taking advantage of Jason. But still I love the flow of the story :)
lollypop1233 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
awesome pleaz cont.
crow13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please update soon. I got to find out what happens next. I have a question for you re you going to age I'm slowly so they have to deal with a teenage Jason.
jordylilly777 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I KNEW IT! (not really)
I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO GET YOUNGER, I KNEW IT!
... Okay I SORTA knew it. :D
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see little Jason!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I knew he was younger... although THIS is a big side effect... at least he's adorable. I wonder if he has all him memories though... either way he needs huggle time. *starts doing so*
Varmint chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Please continue! I love this story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »