Reviews for Eighty Four Shades of Grey
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Wow that's a bit deep but thanks for the read.
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Cute!
lasty shakeford chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Hey! Just wanted to thank you because I used this fanfic to write an essay for my final paper a couple years ago in my college writing class. I got an A, no joke. Thanks so much
steve chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Damn, son. I'm thinking some thought crime now thinking of this fanfic. I just hope the NSA is reading this comment so I can enjoy a special session of my own game of "thought criminal and thought police".
blank chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I can see why some one would write something like this, the concept behind it is actually quite interesting, but seriously...

What the fuck.
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Definitely doubleplusgood little fic. I've read 1984 not Fifty Shades but I found your X-over hilarious. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
1984 is my bible. I carry it in my purse at all times. At first I thought I would be offended by this, but although it did burn my eyes, I have never laughed so hard in my life. You obviously understand both books and it's obviously a satire... Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Brilliant.
Vane chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I'm not sure I should be dignifying this with a comment.

At any rate you need to revise your plot ideas. Also stop abusing poor Orwell's 1984.
If you took this down you could try an attempt at some real writing and maybe get taken seriously, I think you should do that.
anon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Why would you do this to Orwell's celebrated, and genius "1984"? Please, don't besmirch our beloved classical literature with FSoG. Please. I just-I seriously cannot comprehend the inanity of all this. Please let this be satirical, or an attempt at trolling.

On an upside, your prose is marginally better than E.L. James. Horrah.

Cheers,