Reviews for all eyes on me
Tella-Rosette chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
HOT HOT HOT! oh god i want more Q.Q
The Silver Lark chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Insanely hot :) Reading yours was what actually made me write my one-shot. I hope more people write for this pairing, and that you keep writing for it. Great work :)
NayannaRiveragron chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
asdfghjklasdfghjkl I'm glad to see others ship Julyberry as much as i do hopefully the number of fics go up cause 2 is not enough
Idinaya chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
so. damn. hot. there should be more julyberry fics (and even more after tonight's episode, damn.) this was so good, definitely worth the read! :)
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
There are only 2 Julyberry fics? Haha, I don't even know why I ship this but I totally do. Awesome story, thanks for taking the initiative with this ship!
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Holy shit. So hot.
Adriana Maria chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
so so hot!
HuGyWuGy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
ah!been waiting for a pairing julyberry ever since i saw the pilot ep. thank you and amazing writing..hot! ;)
pollygermanotta chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
omfggggg yeees!
really good, i hope you keep writing julyberry :3
neversay143 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is awesome :D Saw it on tumblr, and searched it here. I was happy to find one :)
Cappsy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
More? Please
Crejzi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I saw only one Cassandra/Rachel gif set and I started ship them SO SO SO HARD! I never wanted another Glee ship, Im proud faberrian but this... oh my god ... all I hear in my head is Americano/Dance again and this fic :-D
Aserenia chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOVED it! I really hope you are up to writing more JulyBerry fics, because this was fantastic!
Anuka21 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I just have this kink were any teacher/student fic has to be read! I just love it and this in particular is really, really hot! I just...every time i listen to Americano / I Wanna Dance i just remember this fic and then at any given moment my mind keeps replaying the "Cassandra moves closer, your bodies just mere inches away and your leg is nearly against your body" that's...I can't even...you should write a multi-chapter fic full of smutty goodness...yes that would be good! A girl can dream right?
Dratinimartini chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Holy fuck I've read this about 5 times. It's so good. Standing ovation, dear.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »