Reviews for I'll be there for you
I love your Alex/Izzie stories-I don't think it was right to have Arizona ask Alex to be a sperm donor for her. Alex should only be the father to Izzie's Babies-no one else. Alex should have turned Arizona down.
You should pick someone other than Alex to be the father to Arizona's child. If Alex has children with anyone-it should be Izzie.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
Wow, cause Callie doesn't know how to be around a vulnerable AZ she leaves. What a supportive wife. Callie is ridiculous. Your version of her is a selfish bitch.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Callie is the worse person to have a baby with. She's hardly supportive and she's still making it about her. How bout she shit the fuck up.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Your Callie is a selfish bitch. It's always her show and her wants. If shit doesn't happen her way she leaves and has a tantrum.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
OMG! You ruined me! Literally! I have not cried so hard like for years.
shruti chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
ya i guess you could write more..u can maybe develop the relationship between timmy and alex...and izzie and callli's reaction to it...just a suggestion..i absolutely loved your story so far...if you do decide to write please write more of alex/izzie too...
its been more than three years but i still ship them like crazy!..i kno its kinda pathetic..but cant help it...plus season 9 shows no indication of izzie coming back so i have to turn to fanfic for comfort...
keep writing!:)
Belleskies chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I loved Alex and Izzie back together and how emotional it was when they were with Bella. Please write another chapter. I want to see if they stay in Seattle and how the two families adjust to their new babies. I think Arizona might want to go back to work.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I love everything about this story. It's really made me miss Izzie. She was perfect with Alex. And calzona are adorable too. So yes please carry on :)
Zoey06 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Of course you should carry on. More Alex/Izzie being cute as a family please. Also could still be some interesting drama with the two little ones together. Love this story and both families.
flowslikerain chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I def think you should write more. I want to read more about life with Timmy and Bella. Love, love, love this story :)
cutegirl1234 chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Write more about life with Timmy and Bella!
AZsgirl chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Glad Izzie made it! Great story! Couple chapters on Bella getting and going home, Boston or Seattle? Maybe some high points in their life, are Callie and AZ done having kids? Alex and Iz probably are...
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
its a lovely story ... the decsision is yours if you want to continue or not ill except it.
Beats89 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013