Reviews for Going in Circles
Obs B chapter 1 . 9/13
I really liked this. It seemed really in keeping with the characters, and was a lovely scene that could well have existed.
mutemuia chapter 1 . 1/11
Very sad, but touching.
But thanks God they met again XD
abelard chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ha! Unexpectedly kinky. Fun!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was... beautiful. I'm trying to think of a word that isn't overused, but I can't. It was simply beautiful. I don't know if you intended for it to be that way or not, but it was. It very nearly drew me to tears!
Shaz chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This perfectly summarises his passion and loneliness which makes this book so enthralling... so much tension!
fia-blue chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved it! Your descriptions perfectly encapsulate the complex character that is John Thornton. I rather like the idea that he has a fetish for ankles...Well done :)
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is excellent...
I'd love it if you would write more N&S stories
neska-polita chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this piece and how accurately conveys the feelings of helplessness Mr. Thornton (and Margaret too) experience at this point of the story. And I think it answers the challenge very well, is anyone else up for it?
LotsOfLaundry chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very sweetly written. Poor John - he suffered so! Would love to see you write N&S more, perhaps a forced marriage due to Margaret's action during the riot. These two characters are so very strong willed and stubborn. They are both so full of personality and both, very much alike. Just a suggestion! L.