Reviews for Unequal Affections
Diving in chapter 1 . 8/14
Holy shit! ! ! *fan myself* I'm buying your book, as soon as I can.
Luc chapter 1 . 8/13
How I hate published works. I mean it is briliant the writers have managed to complete a novel but its really aggravating to read a chapter that sounds good only to end up with a wall. All P&P novels are so expensive Id never purchase one. So whenever it is said its published, I skip reading the teasers here. Whats the point?
Anyways, I missed the mention in this. I just figured this was prologue and 1st up, more coming.. Sighs. Well, this beginning was good. I dont know how you turn it all around. I though Elizabeth hawing was already going in circles and her drawing it out when it was obvious she is not in love, mercenary or even cruel
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/14
That was perfectly plausible. Nicely done!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 5/10
This was really good. Hope you will extend it some more.
deburca chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I bought the book also, great read and value for money
obsessedwithnalu chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I read this preview here and immediately knew I needed to buy your book. I have to say it was definitely money well spent and would highly recommend it. The characters were spot on, how they acted throughout the novel was believable, and the way in which it was written was very enjoyable.

Also loved seeing how passionate Darcy could be, watching Elizabeth slowly fall in love with him, and especially liked seeing Wickham's fate in the epilogue.

Excellent story all around.
Lizka chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I loved it!
Once Upon Anothers Story chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
nice
minami016 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
LOVED IT! Please you MUST do a second chapter!
Emra3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved this as an alternative to the story. Im also a christian and I loved the depth of feeling portrayed, without having to use physical emotions to show darcys feelings. I also liked the reference to their love for each other only second to God's. It is definitely fitting for peoples religion back then. It was nice to have such a decent and clean but indepth look into darcys love.
Happywife chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh dear, I wish I could keep reading this story here! Great chapter, I'm sure the book is a worthy read, you are an excellent writer and set things up very nicely. What is the scope of the book?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I have been looking at your book on Amazon since it was published without knowing it was on this site. After reading couple of your other stories I was finally able to have a look at this story. I am curious to read more but am worried about the amount of angst involved in this story. So far the story sounds lovely and I am glad that they are talking but it worries me that they may start a marriage with misunderstanding...
nanciellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Another great story. Thank you so very much for writing this.
KillaCAD chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hi there

Hope you'll get this message soon enough :D I read this fiction the first time it was published and now, I would like to buy a copy being that I love it very much. But, I'm having problems with the buy because I'm from PerĂº. I don't know how to get one, I was hoping you can tell me how.

Thanks in advance :)
princeofalmora and priyankita chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I finally was able to read this and I must congratulate you on writing such a fine piece. the epilogue was perfect, I loved Wickham's end and could not help but sigh at the lizzy darcy fluff in the end