Reviews for Unequal Affections
krnycorn chapter 1 . 1/6
I just bought your book from Amazon and LOVED it! Real life kept interrupting my reading, but my mind stayed on your story the entire day. I wish there was more because of how much I loved your version of Elizabeth and Darcy. I'm so happy for them! You are the best! I'm going to look through all your fanfiction stories now. I wish you had more books I could buy! So so excellent. Thanks for writing! You are very talented.
Windchimed chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This is one of only two "Pride and Prejudice" books I've ever purchased, beyond the original. After reading your other works on this site, I had no qualms about investing a little money in this, and I'm glad I did. You are an excellent writer, with the rare ability to infuse humor into your stories, along with character growth and interesting plot developments. I hope you keep writing, and I wish you the best of luck with your career. Thank you for sharing so much high-quality writing with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
(to the previous comment)
Ugh. Sorry. At first I wrote the review and then I read Author's note. It's already a book! (_;) That's awesome. Definitely will check it out!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
O-o-oh! Amazing! DIS IZ DA BOMB (*_*)
I can hardly breathe! But there won't be any continuation, right? If so, then it's a great pity... Darcy and Elizabeth are very real here, and your writing style is a pleasure, and the atmosphere is so Regency-true, that it would be awesome to turn this work into a Huge Book! I will keep my hope for the next chapter and try to be as patient as Darcy _

Thank you so much for this piece!
Diving in chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Holy shit! ! ! *fan myself* I'm buying your book, as soon as I can.
Luc chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
How I hate published works. I mean it is briliant the writers have managed to complete a novel but its really aggravating to read a chapter that sounds good only to end up with a wall. All P&P novels are so expensive Id never purchase one. So whenever it is said its published, I skip reading the teasers here. Whats the point?
Anyways, I missed the mention in this. I just figured this was prologue and 1st up, more coming.. Sighs. Well, this beginning was good. I dont know how you turn it all around. I though Elizabeth hawing was already going in circles and her drawing it out when it was obvious she is not in love, mercenary or even cruel
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
That was perfectly plausible. Nicely done!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This was really good. Hope you will extend it some more.
deburca chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I bought the book also, great read and value for money
obsessedwithnalu chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I read this preview here and immediately knew I needed to buy your book. I have to say it was definitely money well spent and would highly recommend it. The characters were spot on, how they acted throughout the novel was believable, and the way in which it was written was very enjoyable.

Also loved seeing how passionate Darcy could be, watching Elizabeth slowly fall in love with him, and especially liked seeing Wickham's fate in the epilogue.

Excellent story all around.
Lizka chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I loved it!
Once Upon Anothers Story chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
nice
minami016 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
LOVED IT! Please you MUST do a second chapter!
Emra3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved this as an alternative to the story. Im also a christian and I loved the depth of feeling portrayed, without having to use physical emotions to show darcys feelings. I also liked the reference to their love for each other only second to God's. It is definitely fitting for peoples religion back then. It was nice to have such a decent and clean but indepth look into darcys love.
Happywife chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh dear, I wish I could keep reading this story here! Great chapter, I'm sure the book is a worthy read, you are an excellent writer and set things up very nicely. What is the scope of the book?