Reviews for Unequal Affections
holly1492 chapter 1 . 3/29
I just purchased and read the ebook version of this story. Wonderful! Highly recommended...
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 3/8
I found this story to be delightfully intriguing. I almost wish it happened like this in the book.
cocholat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
ho it's just so perfect ..I mean well thought
I like your Elizabeth a lots.
please don't stop writing!
beckykat32 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love your story - especially Mr Darcy's speech about what he expected from marriage, oh my who could say no!
Can't wait to read your novel xx
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
A really nice story.
1sunfun
svmaddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful beginning. Lizzy is not the Lizzy we know of course, if she's able to swallow her pride (both her and Mr Darcy were guilty of both pride and prejudice I always thought), but you make it all so logical and believable, I'm fascinated!

I checked Amazon and it says the book won't be published till October, but it's a hardcover. Will it also be available in e-book format?

Thannk you,
svmaddict
Ssanusi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Where is the e book available?!
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I know you must get tired of what I am about to say...but alas I can't help myself. I absolutley love this story of yours, and can only ask on bended knee that you finish it. You are an amazing writer and I hope you take pity on your readers and continue to write.

BLG
liu chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
especially the prologue has me hooked up. It's exactly as I would imagine that conversation, though until now I've never tried to do so or came up with something satisfying.
You have the ability to write with great intensity.
AvilaAddy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Congrats on getting published!
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Unfair! Can you imagine my disappointment - bordering on despair really - to find there is no 'next' button with the chapter? Why is it that all the truly promising and brilliant stories are only a 'sample', soon to be published? And I'm always too late to catch them here. I feel like crying...
This was undoubtedly the best dialogue between the pair of them I've ever read, save for Austen's original words. I only wish I could read the rest too... Oh well...
cckeimig chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OK, you've got me hooked. I would love to know once the book is available! :-)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow, the first chapter is very intriguing! I am adding to you my update list for when the book is out - any chance we can buy it for a Nook?
mh21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is lovely, I will most definitely buy the ebook/kindle version, so long as it's not priced too high. I've set this story to follow, please update it when your book is available to purchase!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Your story is not complete on this forum anymore, therefore should not have a status complete . It is misleading, for people who want to read complete stories here.