Reviews for Unequal Affections
minami016 chapter 1 . 7/22
LOVED IT! Please you MUST do a second chapter!
Emra3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved this as an alternative to the story. Im also a christian and I loved the depth of feeling portrayed, without having to use physical emotions to show darcys feelings. I also liked the reference to their love for each other only second to God's. It is definitely fitting for peoples religion back then. It was nice to have such a decent and clean but indepth look into darcys love.
Happywife chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh dear, I wish I could keep reading this story here! Great chapter, I'm sure the book is a worthy read, you are an excellent writer and set things up very nicely. What is the scope of the book?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I have been looking at your book on Amazon since it was published without knowing it was on this site. After reading couple of your other stories I was finally able to have a look at this story. I am curious to read more but am worried about the amount of angst involved in this story. So far the story sounds lovely and I am glad that they are talking but it worries me that they may start a marriage with misunderstanding...
nanciellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Another great story. Thank you so very much for writing this.
KillaCAD chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hi there

Hope you'll get this message soon enough :D I read this fiction the first time it was published and now, I would like to buy a copy being that I love it very much. But, I'm having problems with the buy because I'm from PerĂº. I don't know how to get one, I was hoping you can tell me how.

Thanks in advance :)
princeofalmora and priyankita chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I finally was able to read this and I must congratulate you on writing such a fine piece. the epilogue was perfect, I loved Wickham's end and could not help but sigh at the lizzy darcy fluff in the end
holly1492 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I just purchased and read the ebook version of this story. Wonderful! Highly recommended...
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I found this story to be delightfully intriguing. I almost wish it happened like this in the book.
cocholat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
ho it's just so perfect ..I mean well thought
I like your Elizabeth a lots.
please don't stop writing!
beckykat32 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love your story - especially Mr Darcy's speech about what he expected from marriage, oh my who could say no!
Can't wait to read your novel xx
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
A really nice story.
1sunfun
svmaddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful beginning. Lizzy is not the Lizzy we know of course, if she's able to swallow her pride (both her and Mr Darcy were guilty of both pride and prejudice I always thought), but you make it all so logical and believable, I'm fascinated!

I checked Amazon and it says the book won't be published till October, but it's a hardcover. Will it also be available in e-book format?

Thannk you,
svmaddict
Ssanusi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Where is the e book available?!
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I know you must get tired of what I am about to say...but alas I can't help myself. I absolutley love this story of yours, and can only ask on bended knee that you finish it. You are an amazing writer and I hope you take pity on your readers and continue to write.

BLG