Reviews for Heaven's Demon
Demon-Princess-Astarte chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
To the guest that stated that this chapter "sucked"
Whilst I am pleased to see that you at least took the time to read this chapter I would like to explain something to you. Fictions like these are difficult to write. Not only do I have to ensure I portray the characters without being too ooc, I also have to ensure that the chapters keep the reader entertained and that Astarte to not appear like a Mary-Sue.

Also, whilst I appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism as much as the next author, I do not appreciate one person simply typing one word about a chapter. That is not constructive criticism that's just plain rude and bad-mouthing another's work for the sake of it. This doesn't help improve work. In fact, it just makes me feel that no-one likes it and makes it harder for me to write.

If you're going to badmouth my work as well, at least have the guts to use your profile if you have one so then I can look at your work and see how you write fiction. If you don't have a profile then at least have the guts to make one and upload some work that others can look at and review. I apologise if I sound horrid with this but this isn't fair on me or the ones who actually enjoy my work. When I read this review and saw what you had written, I just felt like giving up on this fiction because of how hard I had worked on this chapter. Yet I didn't, because I knew there were others reading this who liked it. I didn't want to let them down.

So I just have one last thing to say to you. If you read a fiction and don't like it, then just stop reading the fiction. Don't go leaving horrible reviews as that can really make them feel horrid.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Hahaha finally!
Sunshine chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Maka chop!
nats-moving-castle chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I'm ssssssssssssooooooooooooooo sorry i haven'y read your stories, but doesn't mean i dont like them. I LOVE it,well hope you write soon!
Dougall Dragon chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Loved the new chapter. Can't wait till the next one. The coronation was cool and I felt the pain that Astarte and Mephisto were feeling. When they cried I cried. Keep up the good work.
nats-moving-castle chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Yay. Awesome chapter!
nats-moving-castle chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Loved this chapter I hope tht ur last chapter is about astarte and amaimon ending up together
nats-moving-castle chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
OMG¬°! First off I love blue exorcis and amaimon is kinda my fave anime character yet. I started reading satan's angel the outcast angel nd it was awesome! Heavon's demon love it too! So Please please keeep on writting u are awesome!
daitenshi wings chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I love it so far and can't wait for more! I laughed when Astarte started to sing E.T. form Katy Perry it so fits her and the two demons she loves.
rana chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ohhh please update it's so so so SO awesome