Reviews for Always Go In the Water
Fiesh chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
amazing
Calli-fanfic2881 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was perfect! I am just so impressed!
ABI chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN! 3
Peachflower chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
THIS IS ADORABLE!
NiallaHoran chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story, I loved it. It had romance, emotion and I felt as if I were in the story seeing it. I rate it with 5 stars :)
Lilo56 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was beautiful, amazing, incredible, magical, one of the best stories I have ever read. Continue writing it was better than anything I ever read. Thank you for writing this you made me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is awesome. Perfect. *_*
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
:D wow, that was deep... i loved it! ;D it was amazing, and perfect! :D
cupcakenoelle2013 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh my apples, I love this so much! This is honestly my favorite Larry fic by far. It's so well written, and just the air of it is so vibrantly loving...and overall sexy! I wish I had a love like Larry could, then I would officially be content with my life.
ilovelarryandliam chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
omft! (oh my fudging turtles!) THAT. WAS. AMAZAYN.! i loved it so beautifully written and i have no idea what else to say it was that good no i take that back that PERFECT! im hoping for more amazayn larry fanfictions :D keep up the brilliant work!
Setb chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Amazing. Invinsable. Incredible. Unbelievieble. Fantastic. Magic. Euphoric. Extactic. Ineviteble. Love. Feeling. Bliss. Happiness.

Can't thank you enough, for this amazing story. Even if I thanked you from here to the end of time, it wouldn't be enough. Words can't describe what I'm feeling, reading this. I tried with the words above, hope I can maybe make you understand some of what i'm feeling. This is "It". Thank you for sharing something this perfect with me.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow, that was beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Holy fuck you're a good writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is by far the best fan fiction I have ever read. It was so beautifully written and flowed so well. I encourage you to keep writing. This was fantastic. Perrrrfect.
Little Miss Razor Blade chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
A-fucking-mazing! I felt like I there in the story with them. Great job.