Reviews for Why She Cried
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I've read this fanfic at least a dozen times and yet ive never reviewed. I thought id leave a little note to say that I really enjoyed this work as well as alot of your older digimon/power rangers stuff. I really like the way you conveyed the emotion and musings of Yolei.

Cheers, (and hope to see some more digimon fanfic from you soon)

Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow...never thoguht about it that way. I like it.
cenkantra chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
( That was good. )

Yes. A rare example of an INTERESTING long-winded story.

( And you said that they were generally horrible. )

Because of the typos, and DRAMATIC scene shifts, and over-descriptiveness.

( And Yolei never left her room ... )

What would your rating be?

( On the Maturity Scale? 10 out of 10. )

Wow. That rarely happens. Any particular reason?

( Of course! Accurate emotions, no character bashing, about 1 detected typo, accurate descriptions, good paragraph structuring, and I can go on. )

Girgash, don't. She said she didn't like compliments.

( It's okay, so long as we hide them as well as Adams hid plans for the hyperspace bypass. )

" Beware of the Leopard. "

Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Hmm... it's been a while since I saw this episode, so I don't remember it, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have thought of it like this. Depressing, maybe, but really well thought out, like all of your other Digimon stories (the only ones I've read so far, since I don't know much about the later Power Rangers stories. If I read any, I'll review).
Miya Inoue chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Yolei is pretty!But her glasses,clothes and hair style make her look plain sometimes.
Pernshinigami chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
! (bursts out sobbing) I was *sniff sniff* I was...*sniff* cryyyyiiiiinnnnggggggg!

Blue Eyes White Dragons Love Me. They Love U 2. 4 Dessert!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
AWWWWWW...well, we know it didn't quite happen that way, but that doesn't change how beautiful this is. Not in the slightest.
Roxie chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
awwwww! *sniff sniff* That's so sweet and SAD! That was very good. Keep writing!
Sitashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
That was a *very* good, different look into Yolei's psyche...
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Wow...moving, powerful, amazing. Wow. Well written. And such a painful concept. Essentially I don't like Miyako, but for a fic like this, she seems to be the perfect character. Amazing owrk.
Arrigal chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Sarisia chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Ohh, that was so depressing. I'm being serious here. The fic almost made me cry myself. I think that one's rolling down my cheek at this very instant, ready to take on a whole new idea of why everyone has feelings, especially sadness, or any reason someone has for crying. Do you think that it would be easier for humans to live their lives if none of us had emotions?
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That was wonderful.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Darnit, you're almost making *me* cry! This story hits awfully close to home for me; I can identify with Yolei's fears about having to "put away childish things", forget things for which she once cared a great deal and leave all that happiness and familiar security behind. It's hard to put into words, yet you've managed to capture the sentiment beautifully with your story. Thank you; I really enjoyed reading this.
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
That was sweet...and so sad, it kind of hit me a little close to home. Yolei has always been one of my favorites, and Mimi's another one, it's good to see a story based on their friendship. It has all the emotion of a romance, without all the complications. You really have a gift.