Reviews for She's The King
MDJkrystal12 chapter 28 . 2/23
Dang, this fic hasn't been updated for a long time. I understand if you're not planning to finish this since it's been 2 years and you might've moved on but I just wanna thank you for making this brilliant fic. I enjoyed every second of reading this, and although I would like some closure, it is better to leave it like this than rushing it in a few chapters (not that it's even possible since it seems like there's still at least another 20 more needed) but... thank you and I wish you the best in life
Quiet Kitsune chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
.wow. this story is amazing. I enjoyed it so much. I do hope you eventually continue it. It is way too good to leave unfinished. I love everything about it. It was so enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing this.
doggysmoo chapter 28 . 12/2/2016
I absolutely love this story-I've read it a couple times throughout the years. I can't wait for the next chapter! Rei is pretty badass as Prince!
Faol Ban chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
What a nice interesting story, will there be an update soon? I would like to see this finished.
sara-nadia chapter 28 . 9/8/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Shem chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Omg I cannot exactly put my feelings into words after I read this awesome story of yours! I know the last time you updated was half a year ago but I beg you please continue the story _ I am dying to read the next chapter.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
Update please
SuperSailorVenus chapter 28 . 3/7/2016
Pls write the next chapter u are my favorite writer pls hurry pls
Cheam chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Alors là je suis sans voix je pensais pas que artémis ferait ça!
Spikesagitta chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
Oh. Shoot. Hope Artemis didn't die.
Aceina chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
interesting chapter thoe i still think the prince is overly violent

what games and accessories do you plan to get by the way
megamar chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
F*** yeah you're back and no don't hurt artemis please. Make love not war:)
Shalifi chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
Poor Artemis. I hope he's going to live. Very curious what will happen next.
guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
If Artemis is dead, then Luna should be killed as well. It would be best if they were together in death. Luna will not survive his death, just like he would never survive hers. You are so mean. Ugh! I have always hated Raye/Rei and you have continuously fed that hatred with this story.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Bruh not Artemis not Artemis !