Reviews for She's The King
doggysmoo chapter 28 . 12/2
I absolutely love this story-I've read it a couple times throughout the years. I can't wait for the next chapter! Rei is pretty badass as Prince!
Faol Ban chapter 28 . 11/30
What a nice interesting story, will there be an update soon? I would like to see this finished.
sara-nadia chapter 28 . 9/8
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Shem chapter 28 . 5/7
Omg I cannot exactly put my feelings into words after I read this awesome story of yours! I know the last time you updated was half a year ago but I beg you please continue the story _ I am dying to read the next chapter.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story.
Update please
SuperSailorVenus chapter 28 . 3/7
Pls write the next chapter u are my favorite writer pls hurry pls
Cheam chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Alors là je suis sans voix je pensais pas que artémis ferait ça!
Spikesagitta chapter 28 . 11/26/2015
Oh. Shoot. Hope Artemis didn't die.
Aceina chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
interesting chapter thoe i still think the prince is overly violent

what games and accessories do you plan to get by the way
megamar chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
F*** yeah you're back and no don't hurt artemis please. Make love not war:)
Shalifi chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
Poor Artemis. I hope he's going to live. Very curious what will happen next.
guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
If Artemis is dead, then Luna should be killed as well. It would be best if they were together in death. Luna will not survive his death, just like he would never survive hers. You are so mean. Ugh! I have always hated Raye/Rei and you have continuously fed that hatred with this story.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Bruh not Artemis not Artemis !
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
I gotta reread this...but this does inspire me to try my hand at a yuri-pairing for a Sailor Moon Crossover...
Anon chapter 27 . 11/21/2015
You don't really need to apologize for not posting sooner. I'm just so glad to see this fandom alive :) Nice work!

I don't know how to feel about Luna... On one hand she did unintentionally cause the collapse of Moon Kingdom and ruined so many lives. But killing her seems too extreme. I'd feel so bad for Artemis...