Reviews for i hate being alone
Danni-Lea Boyd chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter. It's one of my favourite stories so please please please! update soon.
Annimo chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Please, update! I just love this story! It's so beautiful...
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
yeah excuse me while i cry my heart out
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Fuck why you gotta do this
Akira chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Update! Please update! These storys are just so beautiful. Don't leave me like this! D':

A big hug,
Akira.
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Update please? Love it!
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Wow...just, wow...
LyssieB chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Why you no update? D: Your angsty Wally is precious, I just wanna love 'em.
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Love it!
yaoifanfake chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Diffrent i likeit alot :)
AidenSurvival chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I crave more! Holy shit! This is far different from the rest of the BatFlash stories out there (including my own). You have earned a subscriber. :)
Smiley656 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
It's beautifull.
All that self hate. The thoughts.
The rain. The memories of better times.
And one sided love.
Oh. You surely know how to get my attention.
The way you're writing is really brilliant. And i liked the way you described the dead girl.
Her life wasted.
Wow. I'm in awe ;D
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
First, my apologies because I've hardly been reading anything of late let alone writing. (Roaches; damned things have hijacked my life and bank account, and will to live these past months.)

Second: thank you for thinking of me. (Heh...even if it was for angst.)

Third: The tone is nicely dark, but the overall grammar and presentation needs a bit of tightening. For instance, (He remembers they are gone.) would have more of an impact if it was its own paragraph. Also, sentences should not start with 'But'. I know...I tend to do that to, but commas or semicolons make more sense. Change the 'But' starting paragraph three to 'Yet'. Get rid of the comma after 'turned on'. Emphasis 'move' rather than 'even' with (even move his lips.)

Normally not a fan of a sequence of paragraphs that start with the same word, yet here it seems to work.

There's probably more; however, I'm trying to keep one eye out for dark, moving objects so I'm kind of distracted! :P

Anyway, I do appreciate the story and am glad you took the time to write it. Hope there is more?
Crescenteye chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i quite enjoyed this, can't wait for more.
Sassbrat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012