Reviews for Tainted
shugokage chapter 4 . 1/27
Definitely a fun story great job!
ThestarWarsnutcase chapter 4 . 1/16
Well second time reading this and still awesome please think about continuing this if the muse strikes.
Tarix chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Liked the story very much!
Ar-Kaos chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
good fun, well written

thanks for sharing
Daniel6 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Reading this, I realized something. In Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Eliza Dushku is Jennifer & Seth Green is Rick. She-Hulk & A-Bomb. Also Faith & Oz on Buffy & Angel.

Also, I've been thinking on what Xander should be named. I know Xander doesn't want one, but I think this would fit. H2. Or Hulk2. And that is Hulk squared. Not Hulk two. Just an idea.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Best friend's grandfather? Is Captain America Buffy's grandfather?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Other than disappointment that the story leaves off here? I think I rather love this tale of Xander becoming a new Hulk, especially the fun he has obliterating vampires with his gamma-enhanced strength!
dragon-game chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
DABraning chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Methos, Please add some more chapters to this story.
00bofh chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Again, nice to be re-reading this!

I'm more hopeful than ever that you'll pick up writing again - even if it's just one or two of your story lines.
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Fun story so far.

I hope you are going to continue it soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
best
arturus chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Another great what if fic...
agnar chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I like it, hope you'll be inspired to write more of this someday. Outside of a good few Jennifer/Jessica mixups on She-Hulks real name in the first couple chapters, it was all good.

Though I hope Xander will show some interest in, or be pushed into some martial arts training himself, especially a 'softer' one that helps centering oneself. He could use some style to aid his strength, and anything that'll help him focus in 'hulk' mode is good. Maybe help him learn a way to switch back and forth without nearly raging out at the start.

And frankly, he should have some fighting skill he can use in human form just in case, because hulking out won't always be the best thing to do. Hopefully Jen can get him over his self-esteem thing, which is likely a big part of why he seems kinda lazy about improving himself, mentally and physically even before the hulk thing.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Poor Nick!

)(*&%$# ! #$%&*()

Xander: I knocked a vampire in the air.
Willow: It splatted... somewhere over there.
Nick: And dust-on-impact, no shock there...
Jen: So that one's out of all our hair.

)(*&%$# ! #$%&*()