Reviews for Tainted
PGHammer chapter 1 . 7/12
Okay - first off, Nick Fury. At this point in time, Jen had previous stints with both SHIELD and the Fantastic Four under her belt (And he DESPISES General "Thunderbolt" Ross with a purple passion.) As to why Jen has a Seducing Plan involving Xander, three reasons come to mind (only ONE of which is selfish on HER part) - 1. Yes - she saved his life via blood transfusion - however, she no more wants massive property damage of the Hulk sort than Bruce does (which is why Bruce is in Brazil -this is around the time of the second HULK movie, and prior to the Avengers first movie). That means keeping Xander calm and getting him trained up to be able to call it up on demand -she's the only option at this point in time; Bruce hasn't mastered that yet. 2. They are headed for Sunnydale (Xander's own idea - which, surprisingly, Fury agrees with). Hellmouth-sized hotspot, not to mention the Wolf, Ram, and Hart. Both need sitting on, and now there are TWO Hulk-sized sitters on the case.
3. (SELFISH REASON) Jen hadn't gotten laid since the Marvel-verse Hercules was last in Manhattan; and Xander has not even CLOSE to run off in fear - pre-transfusion OR post-transfusion. He actually stood UP for her (he knows that she's more than capable of fighting her own battles - physical or otherwise (She-Hulk is also a lawyer; in Jen's case, more like an irradiated Rowena Ravenclaw - there aren't many legal brains in her class outside of LL&L - the only one I personally know of in the Marvelverse is Matt Murdock. Yet Xander stands up for her anyway; why wouldn't THAT be attractive - even, if not especially, to Jen?
Lucas chapter 4 . 6/19
Oh... WOW! :)

This is a brilliant fanfic, and I would love to see how it turns out in the future. Please keep going!
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 5/27
Cool story, pity it appears to be dead
Eros-Blane chapter 4 . 5/11
I love it keep going. What about Faith, are you going to keep her as a rogue slayer?
RngrThorne chapter 4 . 4/24
Nice end to the chapter.
Matthew Gemm chapter 4 . 4/22
could you please continue this story or at the very least do a rewrite, I just started reading it yesterday and already I want to read more. Please take this in consideration.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 4/6
I love the story, Jennifer seems to have inserted herself into the gang effortlessly... I have to wonder though what will happen when the Initiative patrols encounter either her or Xander... Are they informed about She-Hulk? What about the differences between Mutants and Demons? Are they just targeting anything that seems inhuman? And most importantly, can their Zappers even take Xander or Jennifer down when they are big and green? If they are Zapped when normal would it force the change? I like the idea of her calling Xander Hunk instead of Hulk, but you seemed to move away from it after the first mention... I suppose Xander can't refer to himself as Hunk with a straight face considering his insecurities. How about Hunk Thrash? With as free spirited as Jennifer seems, and Buffy's comments about Orgy sized beds, it almost seems like you are foreshadowing some form of Polyamory... I am OK with that. Honestly one of my favorite stories involves a group marriage where the males aren't necessarily into each other, but aren't uncomfortable with physical expressions of intimacy. Heinlein has written several interesting stories involving far more liberal societies.
Deamondeathstone chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
If you were to do a re-write of this fic today, how would it differ?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
So sorry the muse left this one, because it's fantastic! Jen is a perfect foil for the Xan-Man, and Xan is good for her - in the 'doesn't have to hold back on smoochies' way. Definitely putting this on follow, just in case.
speedster101 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Please, Please, Please, Please, continue this story I hate when great authors just suddenly abandoned stories especially ones like this so I beg you please continue with the story it really intrerested
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
So cute! It's fun to think how differently (better!) season 4 could have gone, with Xander's newfound abilities, Jen's company for Giles and Buffy, and Nick Fury launching an investigation into the misappropriation of military assets for the Initiative.
Smokeing chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
I really love the story wish to finish sometime maybe you'll get inspiration I didn't really see anything wrong with it thank you
shugokage chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
Definitely a fun story great job!
ThestarWarsnutcase chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Well second time reading this and still awesome please think about continuing this if the muse strikes.
Tarix chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Liked the story very much!