Reviews for Tainted
best
arturus chapter 4 . 3/16
Another great what if fic...
agnar chapter 4 . 2/2
I like it, hope you'll be inspired to write more of this someday. Outside of a good few Jennifer/Jessica mixups on She-Hulks real name in the first couple chapters, it was all good.

Though I hope Xander will show some interest in, or be pushed into some martial arts training himself, especially a 'softer' one that helps centering oneself. He could use some style to aid his strength, and anything that'll help him focus in 'hulk' mode is good. Maybe help him learn a way to switch back and forth without nearly raging out at the start.

And frankly, he should have some fighting skill he can use in human form just in case, because hulking out won't always be the best thing to do. Hopefully Jen can get him over his self-esteem thing, which is likely a big part of why he seems kinda lazy about improving himself, mentally and physically even before the hulk thing.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 1/28
Poor Nick!

)(*&%$# ! #$%&*()

Xander: I knocked a vampire in the air.
Willow: It splatted... somewhere over there.
Nick: And dust-on-impact, no shock there...
Jen: So that one's out of all our hair.

)(*&%$# ! #$%&*()
Capito Celcior chapter 1 . 1/28
Just thought I'd explain some basic math to you. 2 or 3 percent of the population of the world does not mean that less than 2 or 3 percent of the city have it. A percentage isn't an absolute number, it's a fraction of the whole. Basically, 2 percent of the WORLD is (if we take 7 billion as the number of people on the planet) is 140 million. So yes, the bloodgroup is rare but hardly non-existant. In a city with 100.000 people there would still be 2000 people of the bloodtype. In a city of 10.000.000, you'd have 200.000. New York has more than 10.000.000 people in it.
darck ben chapter 4 . 1/14
great story please update
ravenshadow452 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I love this! I can't wait for more! Happy Holidays!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Sigh, more please? Really like the story!
Scorpio chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I really, really love this story. I hope you continue to add to it as it's my favorite Hulk/Buffy crossover ever.

Things I'd like to see: sleazebag Parker getting a Hulk in his face over his treatment of Buffy, the Initiative capturing Xan and him Hulking out while Jen and Buffy lead Fury and his team down to rescue Xan, Giles having to train the Black Widow about vamps and finding her charms irresistable.
Mayhem296 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Most amusing. I would love to read more if at all possible
Mayhem
lucian14 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Wish you would continue I love the story
Stick97 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Really nice story. It's nice to see the scoobies stick together and support each other. The whole jealous buffy and spineless Willow never worked for me.

Any chance we will see more of this?
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Hah, oh man, you have to continue this! Loved it from start to finish and I am really hoping for more.
ReaperCB919 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I read this first on TTH, but when I went back to read it again because it'd been a while and I was looking for something good, it was gone, and I couldn't remember the title... after a google search I found it though. I hope you update soon, this is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see it finished. I'm dying to see Xan-Hulk play wak-o-mole with Glory, or what Fury has in store for the Green Knight. Keep up the good work and I'll be watchin for more.
MadamShinigami chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I've read this about half a dozen times starting when it was posted on TTH, I really hope that it will be completed someday.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »