Reviews for Give them Time
Captain Ryder chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Oh my, I forgot almost all of that. It was bad! But so good at the same time! How on earth did we do this?
Captain Ryder chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Ahh the memories!
Captain Ryder chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Bannana Bum Bum, dude! LOL
Captain Ryder chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hot babe wraith queen. I forgot that. Whats with John 'Carter' Sheppard?
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
How very weird. But nothing more or less than I expected. You, my friend, win Best in Crackfic. Yes, take that fancy award and hang it above your bed. You deserve it.
Chris7221 chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
That's the ending? Not only did it not make any sense, as expected, but it was also very inconclusive. It also rather serious, a dramatic shift in tone which unfortunately did not work. I think some of this stems from its extreme brevity, which matches the story but doesn't give it a lot of depth. Breaking with the previous style would actually work pretty well for this chapter.

But despite the extreme crack, I enjoyed this story.
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Have you seen charmed? Time's ability seems quite similar to Piper's. very clever of Time, I must say, but John, unfortunately, is not so clever. Crazy Joe Wraith? Are you sure it wasn't John himself who replaced the guns? (Seems like a prank he would pull)
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I think she will humiliate Im again by telling him about the sloppy joe. If he knew already, why was he asking?
Kavanaugh is so properly evil. (Insert evil laugh here)
Chris7221 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Extreme crack indeed. I had no idea what I was reading, it was completely random and made no sense. But it was good, n a completely random, so bad it's good kind of way. I was laughing. Subscribed.
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Dun dun dun. Haha, Time and Space! Good job.
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Clearly. Whose favorite food is Sloppy Joe? I mean, come on, we all know Ice Cream is a bajillion times better.
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
How was she being tortured? Made to eat VEGETABLES?
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
JACK and SAM! JACK and SAM! Yeah, John, the fans must love you.
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Oh my. KREEEEE! And what is Hathor doing here? I supposed Anubis is up her sleeve?
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Oh my god. You are seriously on crack.