Reviews for Crazypants
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was super cute...I had kind of a crazypants day today and this made it better!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this was great I would like to read another one til next time
mae-E chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this was a cute story! kind of funny. i enjoyed it. so tell me is there a story that comes after this with her moving back to his area to be around friends?

you did a good job!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You really did great with creating details for this story. It seems that Calamity Kimberly was just a dress rehearsal for this story. Kim needs to fire the lazy workers (not the ones who were truly ill) and sue whoever owns that apartment for almost getting killed in that elevator. And bonus points for mentioning New Jersey.
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
First, I want to say I was happily suprised to see a new story from you. I never mind if real life interferes, or someone just stops being interested in their fanfiction anymore. But it's always so awesome when someone comes back from a long break, especially if they bring a new fic with them! And I must say, this is one of your best. I'm also amused by your timing. The first 30 episodes from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 1st season was just released on DVD. I bought it, watched it, and then went back through my fanfic collection, and suprise! A new story from one of my favorite authors!
I absolutely loved it! Her melodramatic antics, thoughts, and interpretations are absolutely hilarious. And Tommy is so cute and fluffy I want to hug the life out of him. Sometimes, I like to tell in the review what my favorite part or line of the story is, but in here there's so many I'd end up re-posting the whole thing. Like the vending machine and the twix bars, or getting splashed by the cab. I was laughing so hard reading this I had to close my laptop for a few minutes just to catch my breath back. When the elevator lurched, I just knew she was going to think it'd fall at the right moment to crush her in half or something. I also love Tommy's description of the shoe: weapon of mass destruction, and with the heel broken no less. Or her liberation of his sweatshirt, and the whole interactions between them.
You are an excellent writer. The story is wonderfully written from Kim's point of view while still telling us what's really going on. And the characterizations are perfect. I would love to see a sequel to this (preferable with more TK), but even if I never see one, this is still great. Thank you for posting it!
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE IT ! It's perfect. I'm a huge Kim/Tommy fan obviously. I wouldn't mind reading about that wedding day (hint hint) :)
Catch you on the Flipside
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Excellent.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wait a second! FF still has writers who care about grammar, spelling, character development, visual descriptions, and people who act like real people? :) Love how everything works here. A very charming tale that doesn't push, but gently nudges TK toward more. Kim's day was epic in how everything went wrong, and yet as you read you smile and laugh and shake your head. This is high quality work, so you should be damn proud. Welcome back, rapunzl. It would be Crazypants of you to not write again soon. Sequel maybe... :)
grits chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love it.
It seems this day was a lot worse for Kim than it was in Calamity Kim
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was great! Love the light humor and friendship