Reviews for What Counts
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 25 . 9/10
Good grief! I almost feel unsatisfied because the whole thing was Snape denying his feelings, and then only the last chapter and a half with resolution, but at least it ended happy :)
SiriyBlack chapter 25 . 7/12
This was so sweet it made my teeth ache! loved it absolutely though.
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 2/15
I am not one that likes romance story. That being said I must say that that this very well written.
You have a talent with pouring feeling into words. I would recommend this to anyone who loves romance.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
So wounderful! Trank you, thank you, thank you!
EbonyWing chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
Such a sweet story! I loved it! ;)
rainbowlovemonkey chapter 25 . 5/1/2016
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this Snarry story! It was a perfect, natural build up their relationships, with a perfect representations of their fears/reservations. This is a new fav Snarry story for me, thank you for sharing your story!
lu chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
Amazing job! Love your style of writing and the concept of this story was perfect! Thank you for this experience, I will come back to read it again in the future for sure! :)
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 2/12/2016
It took him nearly eight years but he finally came home to the man he loved. I'm betting Minerva already gas a job lined up for Harry just waiting for them to finally settle down. Good story though I wish you had carried it on a bit farther but I guess the ending fit the way you wrote the story.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 2/12/2016
It's about bloody time lol.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/12/2016
Pretty soon there going to have a banner telling them to get on with it...even Aberforth knows how they feel about each other .
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
It depresses the students eh?
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 2/12/2016
Eventually they will either kiss or kill each other...are you sure Sev is 46 cause he's acting like a 13 year old with his first crush lol.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
I think everyone knows at this point except the two that love each other.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
I really hope they get over this cat and mouse game if theirs they have both come so close to saying something. At this point someone should shove them in a broom closet and don't let them out till they finally confide in each other lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
Haha he got you good that time Sev. Well if that would has been infected for a year it's a wonder he isn't dead lol.