Reviews for What Counts
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/12
If he came periodically to visit why doesn't he want to go to the Great Hall...too many people? Why is Sev a Gryff head of house...considering the rivalry that's almost an insult isn't it?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/12
This is a sad story isn't it?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/12
What exactly is Zharry doing?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 2/12
Is Harry ill, is that why he looks the way he does? Did the goblin penalize him for the dragon and finish taking what the Ministry and Dumbledore tried to take before? Or is it just grief over not being near Severus
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 2/12
That is a sad chapter...to think what Severus was reduced to after all his stoic years at Hogwarts.
luramos chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
Que história mais linda!
GregoryWilson chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
Love this story.
Thorilian chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
I can't believe I stuck at it this long this is the slowest reveal ever!
Lumcer chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it!

KCK-Lumcer
olivialynlee chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
What a beautiful story! I've read it twice and it was just as perfect the second time. I love how vulnerable Severus and Harry were. Simply brilliant!
D10g3n3s chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
I love it! I hope you continue it. I'd love to read about their interactions as teachers at the school, and the wedding, and before that, the exchange of wedding rings...anyway, just love the story!
aya hidayah chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
You make me cry so hard, this is masterpiece. The feeling description is very deep, make me emphatic. Love this so much :D
GinHanelle chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
So beautiful. Made my night last night. I went to bed happy :) Thank you!
Imagination94 chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
This is the second fiction of yours that I've read recently (the other being Heart of the Guardian) and I can confirm with all certainty that your writing is brilliant. I rarely find writers on this site with as much sophistication in their writing as yours, and nor am I usually as engaged in stories as much as these. Excellent work, I hope to read more from you in the future.
singsparky chapter 25 . 12/15/2013