Reviews for What Counts
aya hidayah chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
You make me cry so hard, this is masterpiece. The feeling description is very deep, make me emphatic. Love this so much :D
GinHanelle chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
So beautiful. Made my night last night. I went to bed happy :) Thank you!
Imagination94 chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
This is the second fiction of yours that I've read recently (the other being Heart of the Guardian) and I can confirm with all certainty that your writing is brilliant. I rarely find writers on this site with as much sophistication in their writing as yours, and nor am I usually as engaged in stories as much as these. Excellent work, I hope to read more from you in the future.
singsparky chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story. So well written. I now love Snarry. Bravo
Goldkey chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely f***ing ADORE this story. I just wanted you to know.
Kiro Angel chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
This is so... Real. Incredibly. And hopeful and beautiful and... I cannot thank you enough. I really cannot. But I will tell you that this is beautiful, even though that is woefully inadequate. And I will say thank you because I have no words otherwise. Thank you.
Nahgem chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this so much, I had soooo many feels! Thank you for the privilege of reading this amazing story.
thea chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
BY THE GAWDS! This was frackin beautiful and amazing! . Thank you so much for such a lovely fic. This felt so real to me. Just thank you.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
this was an AMAZING joy to read. thank you for writing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Can't have the two of you moping around the castle. It depresses the students.

hahahaha! funny!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
YAY! major steps being made! 3 3
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
i loved your portrayal of hermione! poor severus can't catch a break! twice in a row the women in his life are cottoning on!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
No! Bloody hell, Sev, you're forty-five, not sixteen. Grow up!

Some part of him snickered. He stifled a groan.

You really do save the best for last, don't you? hahaha!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
gosh... i just love reading unrequited love.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »