Reviews for What Counts
Kiro Angel chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
This is so... Real. Incredibly. And hopeful and beautiful and... I cannot thank you enough. I really cannot. But I will tell you that this is beautiful, even though that is woefully inadequate. And I will say thank you because I have no words otherwise. Thank you.
Nahgem chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this so much, I had soooo many feels! Thank you for the privilege of reading this amazing story.
thea chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
BY THE GAWDS! This was frackin beautiful and amazing! . Thank you so much for such a lovely fic. This felt so real to me. Just thank you.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
this was an AMAZING joy to read. thank you for writing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Can't have the two of you moping around the castle. It depresses the students.

hahahaha! funny!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
YAY! major steps being made! 3 3
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
i loved your portrayal of hermione! poor severus can't catch a break! twice in a row the women in his life are cottoning on!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
No! Bloody hell, Sev, you're forty-five, not sixteen. Grow up!

Some part of him snickered. He stifled a groan.

You really do save the best for last, don't you? hahaha!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
gosh... i just love reading unrequited love.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
"Well – how often does a hero show up at school, anyway?"

Potter narrowed his eyes at him, then his face cleared and he lifted an eyebrow. "Every day," he said pointedly, and with a satisfied smirk at Snape's sudden discomfort, turned toward his breakfast.

oh, perfect! great line.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
well... that happened... i really liked the part where harry was talking, but i thought severus' response was a bit much... i think i would have preferred a one-liner, or a three-liner, from him.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
i'd love to see sev interact with his gryffindors. such a strange and amusing concept, him being head of gryffindor.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Anything you need. Anytime.

i love the repetition. it's so powerful!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
the way you write the conversations makes them sooo real!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »