Reviews for What Counts
Imagination94 chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
This is the second fiction of yours that I've read recently (the other being Heart of the Guardian) and I can confirm with all certainty that your writing is brilliant. I rarely find writers on this site with as much sophistication in their writing as yours, and nor am I usually as engaged in stories as much as these. Excellent work, I hope to read more from you in the future.
singsparky chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story. So well written. I now love Snarry. Bravo
Goldkey chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely f***ing ADORE this story. I just wanted you to know.
Kiro Angel chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
This is so... Real. Incredibly. And hopeful and beautiful and... I cannot thank you enough. I really cannot. But I will tell you that this is beautiful, even though that is woefully inadequate. And I will say thank you because I have no words otherwise. Thank you.
Nahgem chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this so much, I had soooo many feels! Thank you for the privilege of reading this amazing story.
thea chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
BY THE GAWDS! This was frackin beautiful and amazing! . Thank you so much for such a lovely fic. This felt so real to me. Just thank you.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
this was an AMAZING joy to read. thank you for writing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Can't have the two of you moping around the castle. It depresses the students.

hahahaha! funny!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
YAY! major steps being made! 3 3
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
i loved your portrayal of hermione! poor severus can't catch a break! twice in a row the women in his life are cottoning on!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
No! Bloody hell, Sev, you're forty-five, not sixteen. Grow up!

Some part of him snickered. He stifled a groan.

You really do save the best for last, don't you? hahaha!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
gosh... i just love reading unrequited love.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
"Well – how often does a hero show up at school, anyway?"

Potter narrowed his eyes at him, then his face cleared and he lifted an eyebrow. "Every day," he said pointedly, and with a satisfied smirk at Snape's sudden discomfort, turned toward his breakfast.

oh, perfect! great line.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
well... that happened... i really liked the part where harry was talking, but i thought severus' response was a bit much... i think i would have preferred a one-liner, or a three-liner, from him.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »