Reviews for Snow Point
Tadrith's fall part two. Probably even the same area.
I am glad that Harry is closer to Vera then he is to Soren and Kira. When he first met them it felt like he was just exchanging one trio for another.
Moody's trunk had one room sized compartment and six normal sized ones, not six rooms and one normal compartment.
Your saved I don't like the story though it's dangerous and scary Ha ha ha
WhiteDogwood chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
LUNNA!
Katzztar chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Rereading this again, and noticed the difference in the spelling of warsa (story) and wyrsa (how it was spelled in the Valdemar series) along with difference of eyes. Where it's white eyes, in Magic's pawn they had yellow pupilless eyes. Am I wright to think the warsa/wyrsa is just of spelling/language differeation that is natural of thousands of years? and the change of eyes is due to the evolution of the species?
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Wow. I was seriously not expecting that. I cannot wait to see the ramifications :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
This is among the best explanations of magic and the like that I have come across. I adore this story and cannot wait to see the interesting directions that you take it in :)
bleeb90 chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
Yay, you're back!
Mo.auxier chapter 24 . 12/25/2016
I would like to say that you are an amazing writer. From start to finish, this story had me. Thank you for that.
Xovercrazy chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
ok i just read the whole story so far and wanted to tell you i love it and will set it to be followed until you post again then i'll favorite it. love what you have done!
TheRandyOne chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
Great story! Can't wait until you get White Out started. This is actually the first Harry Potter/Valdemar story I've read. I'm sure there are others out there, and now I have to start looking for them. I first read Valdemar years and years ago. And have re-read them many times since then and always enjoy them (although it has been several years since I read them, I'm going to have to go back and re-read them all again).

Keep up the great work!

Randy
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
This is amazingly awesome. I hope you are better at this point of time to continue writing.
Araceil chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
Oh man, yikes. It's been almost ten months since this, I hope you're okay and it's just writers block and nothing too serious. It's been a good read, especially since I've never read the series you fused this with, it was easy to follow even if some of the things remained a bit mystifying for me.
Araceil chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
KNew it. The method of its happening is unexpected, but I knew it would happen. XDD Poor Vera, now she's in the worst position possible for a personality like hers. And the throw away comment about Voldemort potentially being a failsafe is a very interesting one - I did use that thought once for an old fic, but child abuse and the love potion his mum took, then the horcrux thing kind of destroyed that potential.
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »