Reviews for Snow Point
Hollydoor chapter 5 . 8/11
Is her venom as potent as a baskalis'? If so Talyn may be immune to her venom.
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 8/11
I find it a little insulting that when I looked up Maltese, I got little white fluffy dogs. So I tagged into the search blue tiger, and so I found the majestic beast
Larenars chapter 26 . 6/19
Awesome story. I really like the different elements you've brought together.
What a waste of time and effort. 3 chapters in and I've yet to read anything original.
effazin chapter 6 . 4/5
Sorry-jumped the gun there... I got so irritated by the author's note in chapter 5 about dark days and sunlit nights that I stopped reading to post a review complaining about the lack of logic. Returning to the story, I found you had already corrected it in the next paragraph.
effazin chapter 5 . 4/5
Regarding your author's noteNot sure what you've been smoking, but sunset at 10 a.m. and sunrise at 11 p.m. is total garbage. Do a little Googling. Sunrise in Ushuaia is about 8 a.m. in September, getting progressively earlier as the month goes on. Sunset is about 7 p.m, getting progressively later as the day goes on. At extreme distances from the equator (i.e. close to the poles) there may be extremely long or short days (if you go far enough north the sun does not set at all on the summer solstice, and likewise far enough south and the sun will not rise on the same day due to the axial tilt of the planet. However, no matter how short the period of light or darkness may be, if there is a sunrise and sunset, they do not switch so that the darkness occurs only during the hours we generally call daytime. I know this is fiction, but really! Next you'll be telling us that people in Ushuaia get dry when they take a shower and get wet by rubbing themselves with fleecy towels!
CarolWim chapter 3 . 3/17
I hope that Harry can lift his trousers up at the toilet without the help of "his" Hermione
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
Tadrith's fall part two. Probably even the same area.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/14/2017
I am glad that Harry is closer to Vera then he is to Soren and Kira. When he first met them it felt like he was just exchanging one trio for another.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Moody's trunk had one room sized compartment and six normal sized ones, not six rooms and one normal compartment.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2017
Your saved I don't like the story though it's dangerous and scary Ha ha ha
WhiteDogwood chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
LUNNA!
Katzztar chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Rereading this again, and noticed the difference in the spelling of warsa (story) and wyrsa (how it was spelled in the Valdemar series) along with difference of eyes. Where it's white eyes, in Magic's pawn they had yellow pupilless eyes. Am I wright to think the warsa/wyrsa is just of spelling/language differeation that is natural of thousands of years? and the change of eyes is due to the evolution of the species?
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Wow. I was seriously not expecting that. I cannot wait to see the ramifications :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
This is among the best explanations of magic and the like that I have come across. I adore this story and cannot wait to see the interesting directions that you take it in :)
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »