Reviews for Snow Point
ruby2360 chapter 21 . 5/15
it was good chapter
willowmelodynoble chapter 3 . 5/6
Just so you know, since it's making my grammar nazi tendencies itch, "Messrs" is simply an older and somewhat abbreviated way of saying "Misters" so Harry should have been referred to as "Messr Talyn" or "Mister Talyn". I'm fine with just rolling with your spelling of "talon", because it looks cute.
notsofrilly chapter 21 . 4/20
I suppose the baby is Luna
notsofrilly chapter 19 . 4/20
Since harry killed Dumbledore, would that make him the master of the elder wand?
Inkboy13 chapter 21 . 4/11
So this means Luna is the Oracle.
Mo.auxier chapter 21 . 4/5
So she is obviously reffering to Harry. He carries the destiny to end Voldemort, and potentially fix several things. He is also favored by death, seeing as the killing curse doesn't kill him ike it's supposed to and the wyrsa don't kill him either.
Firewolf79 chapter 21 . 3/30
love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter
titania2811 chapter 21 . 3/29
Oh lord! That baby was Luna's ancestor wasn't it?
FF-loverHP1 chapter 21 . 3/26
amazing story... love this kind of story!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 21 . 3/25
As if one prophesy was not enough for poor Harry... Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 3/25
And people thought that old Tom was a bada&&! Thanks for sharing.
Ug the Unreliable chapter 21 . 3/24
WOW!
I started your story late yesterday and have found it lots of fun and very well written.
Looking forward to your next update - hope that RL doesn't get too much in the way.

I very much like the prophesy - "frozen wastes" - either Snow Point or Russian tundra? "Favoured by Death" - we saw that in one of Harry/Ashton's dreams.
"bound by twin destinies" - well - to defeat (or not) Voldimort is 1, but other one not too sure about.
"Wield Life itself against you" - well he is 'master' of the Elder wand following his defeat of Dumbledore, but is not yet in possession of said wand, but that is said to be the 'Deathstick' so not exactly 'Life' - could this partly be his 'blood knife' he created or something else entirely?
"Your end if not fall to own past" - well that is about Voldimort and Dumbles I would have thought.

all in all sounds good :).

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update again soon - although as it has only been 5 days I can't really beg too much.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 21 . 3/23
Luna! I said last time I reviews that it didn't deem to meet hat the magics were quite combined properly, and that's still mostly how I feel. It feels a lot like you just slapped "Britain is prejudiced and stupid" as a major plot device bandaid than really work out the mechanics of combining the magic. It works well, and combining these worlds is certainly nothing I would try, because I couldn't honestly find a better way, but that vague "cop out" feeling lingers in the back of my mind. Everything is certainly well written, not grammar wise an plot wise to make up for that, and the plot is otherwise epic, so I keep reading, because awesome must be read, and this is awesome.
Yana5 chapter 21 . 3/21