Reviews for Snow Point
omh666 chapter 26 . 10/5/2020
I have to admit, I see quite a few comparisons between this fic and the one you've clearly mentioned in an early a/n. Enough difference to not be the same story but... A noticiable comparison between them, down to the jump back in time even.
love4HP chapter 10 . 9/24/2020
Hermione and Harry were never brotherly sisterly.
love4HP chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I don't know what's it with fanfiction writers and describing dangerous schools for Harry!all the time having to watch his back! I mean guy can also learn in relatively normal school which isn't dangerous! Even though I love reading about alternate schools in HP but prescribing Harry dangerous schools really puts me off!
ionsjun chapter 13 . 6/26/2020
Then and than are different im crying at this
ionsjun chapter 13 . 6/26/2020
Loving this author i really do but the spelling errors kinda bugs me lolol no offence but its going greaat
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
Totally agree with you. I always thought it was kind of odd that he didn't react badly to learning it. Personally, I think I would've headed for the nearest Catholic church for an exorcism! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
This is a totally awesome system of magic you've invented here! Your explanation of the soul and the magical core makes complete sense. And now Harry actually gets to SEE the leech that attached itself to him that night.
As for Dumbledore...Oh, man, he has absolutely no clue what he's letting himself in for!
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
I don't know if there's a technical name for it, and I've never actually seen one, but I've read about them. I hear you get them in the midwestern states of the US. Everything I've read about them just calls them blizzards, because one of the defining characteristics of a true blizzard is its winds, a minimum of 50 mph. Some summer thunderstorms do it, too, and that I DID see once. Awesome, watching the wall of rain coming across the field.
HeyRae chapter 7 . 2/1/2019
100 in Harry's year at Hogwarts? How do you figure? There's only 5 boys and 3 girls listed for Griffindor. If you estimate an average of 10 for the other 3 houses, that's still under 40. Where are the other 60 students coming from?
HeyRae chapter 5 . 2/1/2019
I had to stop and google images of a chimera so I could have a good visual. Ha. Most of them have Lion, Dragon and Goat (?) heads. Goat? Seriously? Yours sounds better, even if it does only have one head.
Zale potter chapter 24 . 1/15/2019
Nice turn of events.
Zale potter chapter 23 . 1/15/2019
I Feel bad for Ashton no one thinks he being honest still great fic none the less.
Zale potter chapter 22 . 1/15/2019
At least he got a small amount of good news out of it.
Zale potter chapter 21 . 1/15/2019
interesting twist to the story i look forward to how this unfolds.
Zale potter chapter 20 . 1/15/2019
Another Great chapter as always.
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »