Reviews for Snow Point
jiromanawari chapter 8 . 12/3/2021
Do you not know the difference between then and than? Their and they're? Your and you're? My goodness, such sloppy writing. Shameful.
Forever Royal chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
hmm not that surprising. Anyone who read the books knows Hermonie has a vendictive streak. Its just more calculated and subdued than the twins. Example: Goblet of fire. The yule ball with Ron weasley. Yes she is a goody two shoes, but if she feels a prank is nessicary to get a point across, or as a distraction. She will 100%do it. Its just she doesn't unless absolutely necessary, because she feels her words and books have more sway than action. Even she has limits, its just really hard to reach those limits. She set birds upon Ron in 4th year. So yes she would totally set fireworks in the headmasters office if she needs a distraction, or got tired of people under estimating her. Those saying she is too sweet and goody two shoes to do this prank should remember she was the one to suggest the members of the DA sign a paper that would cause painful boils to appear on their skin if they betray the secret of dumbledores army in 5th year.
Grosvenor chapter 5 . 10/15/2021
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your cat. RIP Cinders...
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 11 . 6/30/2021
This is based after Voldemort is resurrected, correct? Because in the graveyard battle, Voldemort used Avada Kedavra and Harry used Expelliarmus and the spells connected. So if the killing curse works how you described it, then that's twice Harry should have died to the curse...
omh666 chapter 26 . 10/5/2020
I have to admit, I see quite a few comparisons between this fic and the one you've clearly mentioned in an early a/n. Enough difference to not be the same story but... A noticiable comparison between them, down to the jump back in time even.
love4HP chapter 10 . 9/24/2020
Hermione and Harry were never brotherly sisterly.
love4HP chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I don't know what's it with fanfiction writers and describing dangerous schools for Harry!all the time having to watch his back! I mean guy can also learn in relatively normal school which isn't dangerous! Even though I love reading about alternate schools in HP but prescribing Harry dangerous schools really puts me off!
ionsjun chapter 13 . 6/26/2020
Then and than are different im crying at this
ionsjun chapter 13 . 6/26/2020
Loving this author i really do but the spelling errors kinda bugs me lolol no offence but its going greaat
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
Totally agree with you. I always thought it was kind of odd that he didn't react badly to learning it. Personally, I think I would've headed for the nearest Catholic church for an exorcism! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
This is a totally awesome system of magic you've invented here! Your explanation of the soul and the magical core makes complete sense. And now Harry actually gets to SEE the leech that attached itself to him that night.
As for Dumbledore...Oh, man, he has absolutely no clue what he's letting himself in for!
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
I don't know if there's a technical name for it, and I've never actually seen one, but I've read about them. I hear you get them in the midwestern states of the US. Everything I've read about them just calls them blizzards, because one of the defining characteristics of a true blizzard is its winds, a minimum of 50 mph. Some summer thunderstorms do it, too, and that I DID see once. Awesome, watching the wall of rain coming across the field.
HeyRae chapter 7 . 2/1/2019
100 in Harry's year at Hogwarts? How do you figure? There's only 5 boys and 3 girls listed for Griffindor. If you estimate an average of 10 for the other 3 houses, that's still under 40. Where are the other 60 students coming from?
HeyRae chapter 5 . 2/1/2019
I had to stop and google images of a chimera so I could have a good visual. Ha. Most of them have Lion, Dragon and Goat (?) heads. Goat? Seriously? Yours sounds better, even if it does only have one head.
Zale potter chapter 24 . 1/15/2019