Reviews for Captive Of Midnight's Hold
foreverandeveralone chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I really love this chapter! Glad to know they're ok! Of course they would be, but I'm still so happy!
And they confessed to each other! But why isn't there any kiss?
LMeg9.20 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
So Kaito is still depressed? I was hoping after Conan revealed his true identity he would feel better. So Gin and Snake make an appearance together. Ah, I can't wait to see what happens next!
LMeg9.20 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Ah, sometimes Hakuba really irritates me. I know that deep down, in his own twisted way, he cares about Kaito, but he often seems more nosy than concerned. Well I'm glad Kaito is feeling less depressed now that he knows Shinichi isn't dead. I'm looking forward to future chapters, and future KaiShin
Mira Gen chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Ooooh almost there, where Beyond left? xD Im really looking forward what youu will do after now... xD Thanks for the update
Midnight1906 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
BREAK More chapters!11
twilightserius chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
yaaaa nice got him good thinkin he wouldnt punish him for his suicide trick
Minervana1 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Such a beautiful chapter! I am glad I discovered this story, it is great! Please update soon!
Questionable Answers chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I'm interested to see where you take this. Personally I think there should have been more development before this point. An attempted suicide is a big deal, but this seems to just pop out of nowhere. What brought Kaito to this point? When did it occur to him the BO could be involved? Why is he so sure it's his own fault? There's a month gap in the story that I was hopping you would flesh out a bit, and such intense feelings need time to develop.

Anyway, are you starting where the previous story left off? (I think those chapters that you haven't covered yet could be fleshed out more too)

And I caught some small errors: its tantei not tentei, and akako not akoko.

My main point is good on ya for adopting a lonely plot, keep it up.
siren chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
dude noooooooooooooooooooooo ...O,O hopefully conan has an emergancy kit from agasa to heal it quicker or even some bandages shit. those bleed out fast if he hit a deep vein.
Midnight1906 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I'm glad you didn't edit out the cutting part!
Midnight1906 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
It's good!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
If you are just reposting her chapters, why are you drawing it out one a day? Post all of her chapters at once and then post a new one. If I want to read these, I'm just going to go back to the original. Why should I bother to read these one at a time?

If it's only about the reviews, they aren't even your reviews until it gets to your chapters.
MysteryConan chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Nice, keep up the good work :)
perfectly flawed woman chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
dang .. hate typing reviews in a phone.
sorry for the typo error.
as im saying... it's way better for you to leave minimal changes on the story as to not change the entirety of the plot...
i cant wait for you to start chapter 10 :)
sorry i have to post another review. dang! ff aint allowing me to post more than one. amfff haha
perfectly flawed woman chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
i have read the original and i barely notice the difference which i think is better so as not to change the entirety of the story. the original author's