Reviews for Angel Hearts
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 4 . 10/19/2008

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

That poem popped into my head upon your description of Myotismon's defeat, when he went out in silence, rather than a big bang. The story was positively BRILLIANT! Though I am sad that Wizardmon and Gatomon had to part ways, I do like that you continued on with the plotline thereafter.

This was exceedingly well-written, and certainly kept me on my toes. I was hoping throughout the entire thing that Wizardmon wasn't evil, and though I did have my theories, I was never quite certain of them and you had me a tad worried there for a bit.

I'm sad it ended. Heh. I will say that the second and third chapters were rather difficult to read, due to the format of the text. I don't know if you noticed that or not - 's given me a hard time with text before, as well.

Here's to hoping that I'll find another wonderful WizGato fic in your arsenal!

Au revoir, and merci for writing this. T'was wonderful.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
like wo man!
Digimon Fan chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Great story!

*spoilers for the fic*

My reaction at first was "WIZARDMON? Why?" Then, a "green-eyed" Digimon talked to Gennai, and I took that to be Wizardmon acting as a spy... But Chapter 2 trashed that. When the mention of wronged Digimon becoming Seraphmon , I suspected it was Wizardmon... and it was!

The Dark Lenses were an interesting idea... this fic is just as good as the real (equivalent) section of the show. And it was a lot longer, too :)

You're a REALLY GOOD Author!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Nani? Wizardmon!

Wait... That can't be the same Wizardmon, can it? Erk...

Guess I'm just going to have to read the rest of it. *smirks* Onwards!
atlantiandragoness chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Wow, this was brilliant! a definate fave.
dragongirl chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Well just let me say one thing, that was the coolest fanfiction I ever read! I never have read such a long a great story! That was so fascinating, I couldn't stop reading! You have talent to write dude!

Ps:Hey can you write an another one!
animezebra chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
wow...i felt like i was watching a digimon episode. You did a great job with all the banter between the characters, and the ending is such a typical digimon ending. It was great! Nice work! As a suggestion, you might want to try making your chapters shorter. It would be a little easier to read. Other than that, muy bien!
Yami Vizzini chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Neat! I did wonder early on if Seraphmon was really Wizardmon, but wasn't sure. I especially liked when the Digidestined were laughing at Myotismon, and when Demidevimon got a new start courtesy of Izzy's word processor:).

Incidentally, what was with the first chapter's title and the underlined letters?
Shrek Girl chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Oh, man! I love it! It's really addictive - I couldn't stop reading it. I actually like it better than what happened in the actual series _ especially the bit about Demidevimon!
The Mad shoe chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
Aaaawwww, this series was sweet.

BUT PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO!
Lomelindi chapter 4 . 4/22/2002
That was SOOOO good! One of the best well written and sweetest stories I've ever read! And i liked the angemon and angewomon parts _ They're my fave.
Cynthia2 chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
*just goes AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Cynthia2 chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
*Dramatic music plays* and the truth comes out :)
Cynthia2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
Oh boy...things aren't looking so hot for our heroes...I know they come out all right...but still...
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Awww...such a good story...wish this was what had really happened.