Reviews for Lullaby for a Stormy Night
DixonVixen93 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
:( Yeah, Dana's gonna kill you for this. Poor girl.

ARK and Fleming will have to apologize, or they'll have to deal with a raging mama!Dana. They better get their running shoes ready...

Sad, but sweet little chapter. Thanks for this story. :) It was a nice read and now it's making me sleepy 'cause I remember the song. :) Very nice and calming.

DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
*coos* D'awwww! This was so cute! Probably my favorite Scales scene ever! :)

Poor thing, though, having to do this all on his own. If he could get in touch with Dana, maybe she'd teach him a thing or two about babies. :)

Lovely little chapter. Such an adorable moment between Scales and Liz.

DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awwww! :( Poor Peter and definitely poor Jamie! *huggles them both*

Very nice little chapter. You snuck up on me with this fic! I approve though. :) While I know it won't have any Vinwell in it, it'll still be good.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very Nice Story, I really enjoy your Cape stories, I hope you do more ones with scales and dana in the future, They are my favorite!
wtchcool chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Good, and...yes, giving Dana Vince is probably best. If she chooses to react by smacking him upside the head for what he's put his family through... Although, I'm not sure that he can afford to suffer any further brain damage... It's remembering how moronic his behavior is that makes it particularly difficult to ship Dana/Vince.

Heh. She thinks his dad is never coming home. Of course, if she keeps the door locked and refuses to let him in, that would mean never. Man, but the Flemings screwed up the Faradays' lives.

*does not have an excuse for Peter this time*

Didn't spot any quibbles.

Well done. Great fic overall.
wtchcool chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Well, hell's bells. I wouldn't have pegged Scales as suffering from self-esteem issues. McClintock really sucked.

Oh, wow, Lydia died in childbirth? *winces* Because it wasn't bad enough that the daughter has to live with her father's skin condition...

Quibble: I think you need to fix the verb tense for this sentence: "why had anyone in their right mind entrust him with an infant, just barely three months old?"

*sighs* Yes, Scales. Babies like being touched. Even if it means by their big scary dad. Get used to it. (Has Scales been suffering from concussions, too?)

Good chapter. Reminds me of the (semi) redeeming qualities of Shrek the Third. (You know, semi because even the ogre babies couldn't really save it.)
wtchcool chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Well, of course I want to give him a hug. That poor man.

I knew it. Tragically misunderstood.

Aw. Peter's such a good father. Or he tried to be at least, and he doesn't seem to have been locking her up at that point.

And little!Jamie must've been so cute... Poor thing.

Great chapter. No quibbles with the chapter text.