Reviews for The Swap
Alchemy student chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
"Shut up, you slut!"

Ok, that was just...No, honey, no. Rei was ok, Mina was ok, but that was so far out of Ami's character range that it wasn't even funny. I was ok with some of the ohers, heck I could so totally see Makoto go ape on Darien for what he did, but Ami would NEVER say this. I do like that you tried to redeem it with "sorry" but it still shouldn't have happened. But for the most part, with the exception of Ami, the girls were in character. Heck, you even won points for me by having Minako feel broken and down that Usagi wasn't there and she couldn't protect her. That was nice to see and seeing Buffy being awesome was just sweet.

Another thing I liked was this, that Usagi actually DID something. Way too often, a crossover would've had Usagi bleeding and near dead while we watched Spike show off his awesomeness (Granted, he is awesome) . Also , the talks with Usagi and Buffy did work well with who they were talking to. Also, Spike...Spike just awesome.

Now, another problem I have, beyond the OOCness (Why was the senshi mad) was the extranous use of Japanese in the english dialouge. I know what you were going for, that Buffy was speaking Japanese and not english...but you didn't need to put in actual Japanese words in the dialouge to drive the point home. That one line was all we needed. There were also some small syntax issues that I would get into, but doesn't allow me to copy and past words so I can't help there.

Other than that, it was a fun ride. Not the best, but I have some high standards. I will fave and I might read some more of your work
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice!:D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute story
ZeroAngel1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was cute. I can't help imagining it much more fleshed out and not as rushed, but for a one-shot you pretty much had to steamroll it. I can picture Serena trying to play matchmaker and definitely see her fighting vampires. I think you could have avoided OOC by taking more time with it, but again, it was a cute story and idea.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awesome. Cute.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
In the English Dub, it's Moon Tiara Magic, not Action. The word Youma is in the Japanese version and even then, it only refers to the monsters in the first series. And they are pretty OOC, especially regarding Rini.
Isis2010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I lived the story it was cute