Reviews for A Fair Deal
Rosawellian1984 chapter 30 . 4/27
I have always wondered why Mordred resemble Merlin and Morgana so much. They felt so connected to him like they were blood related. Maybe he did traveled to the past and got stock there... Which it explains why they met few years later when he save help them in the cave. Was he from an alternate Camelot.
wow I love it this is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life you are amazing the ending is just as perfect as the beginning I feel like kissing you by the way I will just throw them to you (KISSES)
SoraTakinouchi chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh my! The battle scene was majestic. And that last scene really broke my heart. This chapter was beautiful on so many levels. You are an amazing writer with strong firmness to your phrases and maturity to your writing. I have loved this FanFiction so far and judging by this much of your writing, I can imagine the amount of surprises the rest of the chapters hold.
novelreader chapter 30 . 4/11/2015
I really loved this fic, though I'm not a fan on the Modred being Merlin and Morgana's son from the future bit a lot because it leaves a lot of wholes like why did he go in the past to begin with? But it's an interesting concept. Arthur naming his own son after himself, wow that's very big-headed of him I guess, though maybe they didn't know what to name him... my dad named my brother after himself but that's because every male in his family has the same first name and a different last name... it's kind of weird. I think it's a culture thing I don't know...
Anyway thank you for this story, you really tie in everything so well, and I really love Morgana in this story. Merlin was supposed to be the hero, but it seems in this story the real hero was Morgana. Her learning to deal with her own desires and what's really best. There was a good balance of romance and character development, and you wrote the characters really well! All in all a masterpiece!
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
..I re-read this for the third time and you never failed to hit me in the dam feels.
rin2004 chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
many compliments for this wonderful story! I hope you'll continue to write merlin / morgana fanfic for your fanfics are among the most beautiful I've read
MeiPhantomhive chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Omigosh so AWESOME! Mordred somehow going back in time... and meets his parents... and betrays Merlin... and kills Arthur... WOW.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
I wanna see some funny pregnancy problems...
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
CONFESSIONS!1
MeiPhantomhive chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Aww, I see Princess Merlie (I love calling him that) is up for the task!
MeiPhantomhive chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Gwaine, when were you ever not looking for food in every opportunity?
MeiPhantomhive chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Gaius already knows! One down, a whole kingdom to go!
MeiPhantomhive chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Ooooh! MERLIN'S A DADDY!
MeiPhantomhive chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
*ahem* yes, quite a wedding night.
MeiPhantomhive chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
BoTh, WiTh A lItTlE tWiSt, PlEaSe.