Reviews for A Fair Deal
laorart chapter 30 . 7/4
PLOT TWIST
wow wasn't expecting that ...
Anony chapter 30 . 4/4
Loved it! Leaves you wanting for more Mergana goodness!
gaylelbf chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
Very passionate!
Adele chapter 11 . 1/21/2018
Interesting that you persue the path of consciously dealing with dreams and desires.
ninagayler chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
What an evil tease Morgana is.
ninagayler chapter 8 . 9/27/2017
Seems so innocent, but oh so not. Good description of Merlin.
ninagayler chapter 7 . 9/27/2017
Very passionate without being unnecessarily explicit. Well done.
ninagayler chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
Intense and interesting.
MonJoh chapter 30 . 8/7/2017
Good story. I liked the early interactions between Merlin and Morgana. There were good parts at the end, too, but Part 1 felt more thought out.
Adele Chase chapter 30 . 1/19/2017
good story
Adele Chase chapter 8 . 1/19/2017
Redemption for Morgana.
Adele chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
I like that Merlin and Morgana have children and Arthur restores magic.
Roswellian1984 chapter 30 . 4/27/2016
I have always wondered why Mordred resemble Merlin and Morgana so much. They felt so connected to him like they were blood related. Maybe he did traveled to the past and got stock there... Which it explains why they met few years later when he save help them in the cave. Was he from an alternate Camelot.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
wow I love it this is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life you are amazing the ending is just as perfect as the beginning I feel like kissing you by the way I will just throw them to you (KISSES)
SoraTakinouchi chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh my! The battle scene was majestic. And that last scene really broke my heart. This chapter was beautiful on so many levels. You are an amazing writer with strong firmness to your phrases and maturity to your writing. I have loved this FanFiction so far and judging by this much of your writing, I can imagine the amount of surprises the rest of the chapters hold.