Reviews for Auburn Family Forever
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
This is such a cute story I just. Your writing style is so witty too! Can't wait for more!
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
AAAAAAHH! I haven't been on for like six months! But this story is still amazing! I just can't get enough of Alexis! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
good story how do u feel about Amanda leaving the show?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I like the story but find it REALLY distracting when you put notes in the brackets in the middle of sentences! Put them in a/n's if you must but it really messes with the flow of the story when you do it in your sentences!
MarieLaure98 chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Hahahah love the story so far, you're taking a very interesting way with this story and I'm looking forward to read on!
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
OMG OMG OMG You have to continue this story! It's amazing. I am so so sorry I haven't been on lately (because life is stupid). please please please continue. Please.

With all begging and apologizing aside, great chapter! Alexis may just be the most adorable thing in the world of fanfiction, in my unprofessional opinion.
xXShelraXx chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
OMG I love this story! Alexis is soooo adorable and Grace and Loan are so cute together! This chapter's probably my favorite so far. Alexis's song was so cute! I love this! Please continue!
Don'tCallMeFern chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Omg, this is an amazing story! Please update soon!
TygerTygerCT chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Did I say eat? I meant wait.

I hate autocorrect.
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
D-Disneyland? I thought, I thought Logan was gonna...

But still, Disneyland. Lots of opportunities for shenanigans. A surprise, but a pleasant surprise.

Can't eat for the next chapter!
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Poor Alexis! D: I hope she's better quick!

Is the surprise what I think it is? I have a feeling that it is!

Wonderful chapter! Superb! (Thanks for the shoutout by the way!:D)
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
This chapter really took me on an emotional joyride. But it was superb, as always! (Like, seriously, it may just be my favorite chapter so far.)

Maybe the story could end with Grace and Logan getting married! Alexis could be their flower girl!

sequelAwesome idea, by the way
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I flipping love this story. It's just fantastic and well written and everything good in the world.
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Sorry I took a while to review, I was on a short hiatus while I got my grades p in school.

But anyway, onto this aamzingly fantastic chapter! I seriously can't wait until the campout...I literally can't stop grinning right now! :D
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Uh, I have a question. If Grace's sister and 'brother in law' died, the child would have the father's last name...Not Van Pelt..Unless, she married a distant cousin. I mean it happens maybe a third or fourth cousin...Otherwise, it's a little wierd...