Reviews for Night of the Big Mess
Martina Ross chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
LOL! Poor Jim. He really oughta know better than to go touching Artie's stuff! It was so funny how he was trying to hide it! I thought Artemus was gonna explode!
(I have a little trouble imagining Jim doing the cleaning-so he must have been REALLY bored!)
Undercover West chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You have some funny ideas, good humorous short story. You can always work on the writing execution as you go along writing more. I like humor the best. Thank you
Lady Western666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very cute story:D poor Jim:(
hehe
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I enjoyed every bit of this story. It almost reminded me of the email going around a while back where the man bought a taser for his wife, and tried it out on himself to make certain it worked. This was a real hoot. Thanks!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Not a good day for Jim.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOL! :) I can see Jim hiding his hurt hand from Artie,I can even see him tring to hide the whole big mess! I like this story,its different and you did a good job with it.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I enjoy your stories, but I'd like to suggest you have someone beta them. I noticed several typos, along with a problem of shifting between past tense and present tense, which tends to take me out of the story.

Keep writing though! I hope to see more of your stories.