Reviews for A Little Bit Country
Tiffanyfrench chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
oh this was so good I loved the whole story. I new the last two chapters were coming and was so upset knowing I was almost done. Kept me on my toes I love it.
Janeway79 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story, you really captured the complexities of these two women. Thanks for sharing your great story!
Aerows chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I REALLY enjoyed this story. It was great! I found it off of a favorites listing. I hope to see more Brenda/Sharon from you (that's the only pairing I read in The Closer). I really liked the tension you built up among them, but the passion also radiated loud and clear.
thewriteday chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
That was a very sweet ending to a very lovely story that I've been following since the beginning. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this one. It is much appreciated! Hope you are doing well and hope to see more from you in the future!
mandariins chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
This was amazing, sad to see it end, but I love a happy ending! At least I am not tearing up... or anything at the ending :D

I really enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing.
frakkingblerg chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
oh man, it's over?! this was one of my favorites! blerg.

thank you for sharing this and for taking the time to create such a great story between the two. final chapter was the perfect way to sum things up, i feel like it did justice to the rest of this lovely journey. normally i'm not a huge fan of the idea of these two getting married since i kind of figure they wouldn't necessarily care about a piece of paper...or maybe its just the other ways some authors handle it. but adding the whole rusty aspect made it much more believable and super adorable. and i enjoyed how natural the progression was, nothing seemed to over the top or cheesy. again, thank you for your work and i hope you're feeling better and perhaps you'll continue writing more brenda/sharon when the time feels right? hopefully, considering i love your work! xoxo
authorjazmyne chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I hate when stories end :/

This story was great. I loved it from start to finish. I'm glad everything worked out for them and they will have their happy life together. Thanks for sharing this with us :D
moxcar2010 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
But I don't want it to me over :(:(:(

but I do love the ending...if it has to end...
sitcomgirl09 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Well crap! I was wondering where this fic went! I kept wanting to read it and then it disappeared. I love it so far! And I did not stay up until 4am reading it! Ok! I did but I couldn't stop! And now I must wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon! :-)
murphycat chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Argh! I was enjoying it until the slash . Too bad cause I was looking forward to a Raydor in the woods tale. Sounded fun.
frakkingblerg chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
gosh, i love this story. i've been trying to give people longer comments, so bare with me. first, this is totally random, but i really liked the little bit about when both you're parents die, you feel like an orphan, no matter the age. small line, but it's so true. i really like the pace of this story, and i'm really happy that FINALLY they both agree that they want more. i'm not sure if you're planning on continuing this through life as a legit couple, but i am really excited for whatever is next. i love your voice and i think you have these characters down pat, so i can only imagine what you would come up with. all that being said, thanks for this update and the story in general!
chariot82 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Aww, hell, what a way to leave it hanging!
thewriteday chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
AGGGHHHH CLIFFHANGER. I'm flailing a bit, and worried, and ohhhh noo.
But really, a great chapter. I like that they're still sort of feeling out where they're going and that Rusty was confused and sort of sad that Sharon hadn't told him yet. I really like the relationship between the three of them and can't wait to see more. And oh boy do I need it after that ending!
frakkingblerg chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
oh my gosh, i'm so nervous now! that was an amazing chapter, absolutely loved it! i really liked how you treated rusty finding out, it played like an episode from start to finish (i find those are the best kind of stories). can't wait for the next update, thanks for this!
authorjazmyne chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Noooo. Another cliffhanger - a good one, too.

Great chapter.