Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Tiana Koopa chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was really good
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So let me get this straight. Konata is actually Kurokona, a depressed girl who has receded into her mind for whatever reason, and lives a pseduo-life as Konata. Only to find out that said girl (Kurokona) realizes she is dreaming and is even more depressed at that making her want to escape and be Konata once more, but knowing that all of that was not real.

Only to find out that its in fact the opposite and that Kurokona was the figment and Konata was real because Konata completely freaked about getting confessed to or something to that nature. Then there is some dude name Abyss that I have no idea what he's supposed to be and then Kagami shanks Konata (or it Kurokona) and Konata wakes up again to be told that she is really Konata, not Kurokona and has been in a coma or something. But then again we can't even be sure that this itself is real and perhaps Kurokona has just retreated back into her mind as Konata once more and...and...I give up.

I'm sorry. I'm sure that this story was meant to inspire some sort of pity for Konata (or is it Kurokona) but its hard to feel that when I'm so...lost. Well...I don't know what to say. It was well written but I just don't get it. Sorry :(