Reviews for Intermediate Studies in Unexpected Romanticism
Viviane Carstairs chapter 2 . 2/29
You're good at comedic dialogue and mostly true to the characters. Can't wait for an update (and yes, that was the subtle way of saying "UPDATE. NOW.")
kikitheslayer chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Honestly I've excepted this will most likely never update, but writers take note. This is a quality fic. It's really funny, original, sweet, and very in-character. It has a tie-in livejournal! Great job.
Lilith King chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I need more of this! Oh please, please tell me you plan to continue this story, it's awesome! So far it's the best Abed/Troy story I've read so far! Please give me reason to hope that there will be a third chapter!
Alex chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
More please this is really awesome and it is really addicting jajajajajaj I really like the Modern Family scenes. Can't wait for more!

Cheers
Alex
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Awesome. :-D
moxxii chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This is such a brilliant fanfic! When are you going to update? :D
HainsWind chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is awesome and incredible funny! I love it
gosai-girl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Okay, so this is without a doubt one of the most fantastic things I have ever read. I can't even put into words... Gah! I love this!

Seriously, I can't even put together a coherent review that explains how much I freaking LOVE this story. Suffice it to say that I doubt any other story for this fandom could compare to what you've written, and that I laughed like a maniac at multiple points in the story.

Absolutely wonderful. PLEASE update soon. I MUST read more.
rambunctious child chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
hey, for the stripper thing i'm pretty sure we deal out 5's since there the lowest bill, i'm almost positive we don't throw loonies and toonies (the 1 and 2 dollar coin). You are very good at keeping everyone in character, the dialogue sounds very much like the characters. Also i really enjoy your documentary format, very creative and Abed-esque.
deactivated95327417 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This is sort of brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hurricanedrunkk chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Wow, these are written so well! I don't even ship Abed/Troy but you do the documentary style and end tags perfectly, as well as the characterization!
Anon chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
INCREDIBLE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Best thing I've ever read and I don't even ship Troy & Abed.
shippersgonnaship chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
O.M.G. STILL PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This chapter was better than the first for realz! lol. Bring on chapter 3 as soon as you can!
ReaperDuckling chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow! This was even better then the last chapter! I loved it :D
Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it