Reviews for Captive
DOCTORSINTHETARDIS chapter 1 . 5/24
You should continue this story
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE CONTINUE!
awal216 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Why'd you stop?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
They'll come yes they will
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Perhaps it is in proximity to the release date of the film and the freshness in your mind, but for all of the countless RotG fanfictions I have read, few are so well written as this. You have properly addressed all aspects of their characters as portrayed in the film very well. You have good attention to detail in determining what knowledge Jack and Pitch would each possess in accords to magic and other things. Their reactions are more than suitable for their situations. I am very pleased.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Fantastic. Thank you
The Random Coyote chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Nice ideally like it
Alva chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
AWW :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Like so many others, I am holding on to the hope that this is not finished and needs to be continued!
-Girl with strange ideas.
DarkFrost chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You must update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Like many others I am ignoring the complete sign, PLEZCONTENUE!WHYAREYOUSOMEANTOUS!GAAAAAHURRYPLEAZEHURRYANDJACKKEEPITUPYIURDOIMGSOGOODSOFAR!
*breaths*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Poor jack, i hope the garduins find him! You will make the garduins find him! IdontcareUWILLHAVETHEDGARDINSFINDHIM!
*stops, a sec to take a breth.*
sr.lucky19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Please continue! I must know what happens!
NeahZoldyck13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014