Reviews for Nico And Me And Uh Her
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
love it)
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You have a add more! I couldn't help but laugh at the cats pov.
MoonlitShadowz chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hahah this is amazingly creative! I love it :)

Shadowz
ForeverEvolving chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
you obviously own a cat or more. as you captured their full awesomeness in such ease!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Purrfection!
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was hysterical! I really hope they show Onyx in the show sometime next season :D but this will more than suffice for now! Very well done; had me in stitches.
EHfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You made me smile on this rainy morning, thanks. Loved the story, loved Onyx, very cat-like in his movements, you described him well.
ghostwriter009 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hahaha, hilarious! Gotta love Onyx!
WeAllWearMasks chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love this! And technically Onyx is canon, because after Nico and Vera slept together for information, Vera took Nico's SIM card. She then made a comment about the pictures of his cat, and Nico says "Onyx is my friend", then she comments about Dani being a "friend" too . ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Clever, witty, and made me smile and laugh. What could be better. Onyx the protector. So like his human.
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
funny story...please say thank you to Onyx for sharing the story
FadingIntoYou chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this, oh my god. I don't even have the words. I love your writing, always.
mutents chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this! I don't know about you, but when Vera revealed that Nico owned a cat, as soon as I got over being frustrated that it wasn't Dani he told, a small part of me jumped up and down. I myself am a cat person, so having one of my favorite characters own a cat made me really happy.

I like that you decided to use the cat's perspective. Cats are omnipresent little buggers, and thus the perfect character to tell the story.

I also appreciate how you gave Onyx a background story. It's a story that is quite similar to that of my first cat, and thus that made me feel closer to your version of Onyx. I was also happy that with the history lesson also came a revelation. That Nico is compassionate not just when it comes to friends, but also when it comes to animals.

Now, I'm not sure if you meant to allude to this or if it is just overly-annalytical brain working in over drive, but I felt like you were hinting at that Nico took Anyx in because he was hurt. In my mind, I felt like you were hinting towards Nico having found a kindred spirit in the dark, war wounded, tom cat. If so, I completely agree. If not, bravo on being talented enough to make me over think it!

This is a wonderful story, and I do hope you keep writing for this show.
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG! Love this. I am cracking up. What an awesome story from Onyx's point of view.
style28 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was so great. What a nice way to tell a story, loved onyx's perspective