Reviews for Learning from the Dance of Love
TowerOfEnvelopes chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Ok. I just wanna say...I FREAKIN LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Ok, I'm glad I got that out of my system. Why couldn't MJ actually have been like this. This is just SO amazing, down to things like Wiress being alive and her having dealings with Beetee. I kinda wish you could continue this forever cause I'll have an emotional breakdown when it's over.(Just Kidding) But seriously, this is wonderful and you need to know that:-D
Ellenka chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
HEY DUCT TAPE FIXES EVERYTHING! lol But yeah, nerdy lovebirds are better :D
and the rest was awesome - I especially love this kind of additions to the story ;D
mbogue99 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this story please keep it going. I would like to see more lengthy chapters though.
Ellenka chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
AWWW :'D
Lovely.
mbogue99 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Great ending I loved it please keep it coming!
Ellenka chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Ooh, epic rescue!
And I loved the added scene VERY muchly (hot hot hot!), and YEAH! for the au turn ;D
Ellenka chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
ooh gotta love Gale the goofy big bro :D

awww, and at least an extra G/K hug ;D
Ellenka chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
oooh, glad Catnip finds Gale in his underwear distracting :D
Fluffy the chicken chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
oh my glob! keep going :)
Ellenka chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Ouch, poor Gale :( Well done, though.

and YAY! for nerdy lovebirds :D
Ellenka chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
That was great reasoning behind not telling Katniss - and I love that Gale recognized it as a mistake early on. And I loved the super cute "nerd-example" - ooh, just too bad Katniss isn't as nice as Wiress. lol. Awesome chapter, as always :)
Ellenka chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Awww :)
Ellenka chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
wow, the scene felt even more awesome from Gale's pov. and "awww" at how much he l-awww-s her ;)
Ellenka chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
ooh, so Katniss finally got to appreciate the goods :D
gotta say that "soggy sagging briefs" sound pretty hawt when on Gale lol

and I love the way the Hawthornes talk

and great scene with Beetee - imo, this was a perfectly okay amount of weaponry excitement, and I LOVED the silent thought you added to Gale's spoken canon line at the end ;)

aww, and nice to see Wiress up & about & happy :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Why do Hazelle and Posy talk like they're mammies from a 1940s movie?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »