Reviews for My Heart Beats For Only You
Lunarstar99 chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Awww so cute! Mamoru is so sly lol
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Lunarstar99 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
This is cute!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
SailorDeathMoon chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
This was really sweet. I liked it a lot.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Encore to all your drabbles!
Blade chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I enjoy how your writing has different themes, not just all of them happy. i find it refreshing. it was nice to see a tender moment between Usagi and Mamoru. kepp writing and keep the stories coming
Lala chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
It's your birthday too!? Small world! I didn't necessarily get my birthday wish but that doesn't mean I can't try to grant someone else's! Either way this piece seemed like a late first season setting and whatnot but I suppose it could fit into any season. It strikes me a bit odd that none of the other senshi were with her, but it was well written!

Happy birthday!
Romyna.Z chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Happy birthday!
I really like your drabbles... I love how you take their relationship, cause most of the fics I've read are about the time when they were "enemies" and, yeah, is cool, but I rather see a solid relationship, a love so unconditional... and you capture that wonderfully... so keep on with the great writing! you're making this soul happier! :D
kruserer chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I recently started watching Sailor Moon again after being a fan as a kid (I'm a 90's child through and through) and of course I immediately turned to fanfiction to get my fix when the show wasn't enough. I happened upon a lovely story with beautiful one-shots of my favorite pairing. That story's author just had a birthday, and wanted nothing more thatn to hit 20 reviews. Here's one closer to that number.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
SailorLeia chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Dear smkelley93,

First off, Happy Birthday! Secondly, AWESOME update I'm literally melting from the warmth and beauty of this update! Keep up the AMAZING work! Much Love!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
You areone of the best authors whose stories I have ever read. Very rarely are there new stories that are so great. I love your work, and I just wanted to state that before my real review. That being said, my favorite drabbles would have to have been the two drabbles about Usagi and Mamoru in the other's point of view and the one with the dream of the stolen star seed. I found them so romantic and cute, but you did a great job on every one of them. Looking forward to seeing some more!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »