Reviews for Fun and Games
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it! So funny and hot! Great! x)
ana4242 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was fantastic. It was down right HOT. Nice to see the parents getting some well deserved alone time. I think I squealed out loud when Carlisle said "Hussy". Which is BTW the greatest one-liner ever. That being said, hopefully your muse will strike you again to write another one of these fics.
That aside, I've seen this plot before but I have also seen it as a plot bunny in your fics of Carlisle giving his boys "the Talk", Edward especially. I think it would be adorably awkward and needless to say fun for your readers.
P.S Thanks for answering back to my review it is extremely sweet of you. I appreciate it.
edwardian1901 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
*sputtering* Whoa! It's kind of embarrassing how affected I am after reading "Fun and Games." Now I'm hoping somebody will play with ME tonight! (Sorry, TMI.) Can't help it—I'm particularly fond of the private schoolgirl scene.

I'll say this again: You are an excellent writer in the (ahem) other genre ... but your erotica quite took me by surprise. It was well-timed and totally kinky and, well ... freaking hot! Cute even, in a way that complemented the story, because it made this type of role play believable for these characters.

I kept thinking, Who will play Mr. James and Jenny...? But this is Carlisle and Esme we are talking about. Nothing too licentious for "Mom and Dad," but definitely getting close to the edge. The cane was a nice touch—it being a threat/prop made it even better. Gave it possibilities and kind of a frightening mystique (like the belt in the Alice story).

Okay, enough, enough. I've got needs to see to!

Oh, my husband says, "Cheers," too. (Sorry, TMI again.)
SunniGummi chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Jasper and Em's reactions in the beginning cracked me up! Jasper seemed to be okay with seeing his Mom dressed up as a little school girl, whereas Emmett panicked at realising what their parents were about to do. Phew, at least they were able to leave the house in time!
It's sweet to see how Carlisle and Esme keep their relationship and of course their love life fresh and exciting! With a bunch of teenage vampires in the house, they definitely need that time to themselves and the distraction it brings, haha!
Great story and I'm so glad Edward didn't ruin their fun this time!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was so hot! The young lady thing was sexy haha
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh wow! That was soooo hot and sexy :) Totally LOVED it! The writing was wonderful as always. I have to say, I kind of hoped that this would be a head master/school girl story, lol ... Thanks for making my evening! I liked the beginning on the desk very much, how strict Carlisle was with his wife and how beautiful they played it out :) Again, thanks for that! All love, Vanessa
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my, that was such a naughty tale! I absolutely loved it. Carlisle is sooooooo hot! He can be my daddy, my dean and my husband all at the same time. Man, Esme got it good going on. Excellent story. Adding it to my community because it rock.
Rheavak chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was so good. I am glad Carlisle told you to give them free reign. Loved the role playing but can't believe this was the first time Carlisle had actually spanked Esme. She seemed to have handled it well and enjoyed it. Well written and quite erotic.
Cullen1007 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Fun and games indeed, that was excellent, so sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Loved it
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
loved it! great extra chapter.
Dfly chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yum! Excellent as always.
Now, if you could figure out how to let me role play with Carlisle, I'd be always in your debt!
annsteph chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Excellent piece! So glad you keep coming up with such briliant storylines. They are quite fun to read. I have loved how you seem to capture the essence of the characters remarkedly well. Always knew these two could run circles around their children. I guess with all the drama from the other stories this was a good way to reconnect. Roleplay seems to be a great distraction for them. Your writing is absolutely wonderful. It is something to be enjoyed. All of your stories are without exception some of the best out there. Thankyou for sharing your talent and looking forward to many more chapters and more great stories.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
is it weird that i love it when carlisle calls esme "young lady" or "little miss"? i'm glad you gave carlisle and esme some time to play. i loved how caring and gentle he was with her.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good lord! Normally I don't do Carlisle and Esme, but I have to say that this one was fun and kinky!

Excellent job!

CC
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very sexy story, I enjoyed it. :)