Reviews for Father's Day
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I AM IN TEARS.
WHY?
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD AND WHY IS IT SO DEVASTATING?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
This is such an amazing story, I cried and cried at the last chapter, well done! ANY other who fic you every write would make me very happy, thank you so much for sharing it.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic story!
timano chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
A beautifully written story, and a wonderful postscript to series 7A. Better than just 10 out of 10 stars-I'd rate it at least 15!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Aw! Almost had me in tears. I love it. :D I'd like to see more with River and Anthony. Maybe have her take him to the dig as well or something?

I wonder how River passes off her agelessness in the future. Wondering since you said that she was a few hundred years older than Anthony.

Anyway, absolutely loved this. So faving. :D
Bella chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I don't review fics often, but I happen to stumble across this pretty late at night and decided to read a chapter or two. It is now past one o'clock in the morning and I've literally been sobbing my eyes out for about twenty minutes.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
:') Good job, you managed to make me cry again. (I've already read this story once, but didn't post a review then.)
PurpleReader29 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love this story. Out of such broken relationships come such love.
Rory and River, especially the first chapter when he didn't know he was her dad and she complemented him so. I just wanted to hug River forever! So Sad.
I love that you brought Brian into the story. The granddad/granddaughter interaction was wonderful. Especially when Rory goes from being scared beyond belief to treasuring such a special memory.
The sibling relationship was sooo sweet. It actually brought tears to my eyes.
Such a heartwarming story so well written. Thanks so much!
SonicTeamCE chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
*cries* Oh. My God. Sorry I haven't reviewed yet but seriously that was SO BEAUTIFUL! I love Rory & River's relationship and this was certainly one of the best fics about it and I'd have to say THE best I've read about getting Brian and Anthony involved as well. I loved it! Great work!
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I am crying, oh my god. ;_; The ending is perfect and I am sharing this ASAP. The characterization is absolutely lovely and all their interactions are sincere and beautiful. Just...I don't think I knew I needed this fic. 3 Just, wow.
elizapi chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
well, you finally you convinced me to give in and watch Angels Take Manhattan. So I could read this and the previous chapter. And apparently the writers are big Pinterest fans, because we've known the Statue of Liberty was an Angel for years.
slightly so chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Aww, sweet story. Very rory centric do you think that river does the same for Amy on mothers day?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
nice
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I just don't know what to say, besides that this is a wonderful story.
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
absolutely beautiful, you honestly brought tears to my eyes