Reviews for Father's Day
PurpleReader29 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love this story. Out of such broken relationships come such love.
Rory and River, especially the first chapter when he didn't know he was her dad and she complemented him so. I just wanted to hug River forever! So Sad.
I love that you brought Brian into the story. The granddad/granddaughter interaction was wonderful. Especially when Rory goes from being scared beyond belief to treasuring such a special memory.
The sibling relationship was sooo sweet. It actually brought tears to my eyes.
Such a heartwarming story so well written. Thanks so much!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
*cries* Oh. My God. Sorry I haven't reviewed yet but seriously that was SO BEAUTIFUL! I love Rory & River's relationship and this was certainly one of the best fics about it and I'd have to say THE best I've read about getting Brian and Anthony involved as well. I loved it! Great work!
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I am crying, oh my god. ;_; The ending is perfect and I am sharing this ASAP. The characterization is absolutely lovely and all their interactions are sincere and beautiful. Just...I don't think I knew I needed this fic. 3 Just, wow.
elizapi chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
well, you finally you convinced me to give in and watch Angels Take Manhattan. So I could read this and the previous chapter. And apparently the writers are big Pinterest fans, because we've known the Statue of Liberty was an Angel for years.
slightly so chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Aww, sweet story. Very rory centric do you think that river does the same for Amy on mothers day?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
nice
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I just don't know what to say, besides that this is a wonderful story.
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
absolutely beautiful, you honestly brought tears to my eyes
ClassicContemporary chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
That was beautiful! There were definite tears there. :-)
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
There were moments in each chapter where I cried. This was great, and I love how Brian knew instinctivley
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I knew you would write another based on "p.s."! I've cried watching it, as I've cried reading it. Thank you :)
Casperace13 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I love this story! I love Brian! He is my hero!
cmartlover chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Nice chapter! It was interesting to see the interaction between River and Anthony.
Ang chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
It's too early in the morning to read such sweetness. Now I'm crying, and have a strong desire to call my own Dad.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 5 . 10/14/2012