Reviews for Father's Day
slightly so chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Aww, sweet story. Very rory centric do you think that river does the same for Amy on mothers day?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
nice
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I just don't know what to say, besides that this is a wonderful story.
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
absolutely beautiful, you honestly brought tears to my eyes
ClassicContemporary chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
That was beautiful! There were definite tears there. :-)
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
There were moments in each chapter where I cried. This was great, and I love how Brian knew instinctivley
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I knew you would write another based on "p.s."! I've cried watching it, as I've cried reading it. Thank you :)
Casperace13 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I love this story! I love Brian! He is my hero!
cmartlover chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Nice chapter! It was interesting to see the interaction between River and Anthony.
Ang chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
It's too early in the morning to read such sweetness. Now I'm crying, and have a strong desire to call my own Dad.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
is Anthony your idea?
AgentNerd chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This is beautiful. River's timeline is such a confusing one that I think we tend to forget who she really is. A daughter, a granddaughter, and (most recently) a sister. The idea that River visited Rory every year on Father's Day is a really touching one to me, and I absolutely love how later Brian finds out how River's related to him without anything ever being said. And how he is overjoyed by the fact his two grandchildren are bonding with each other for the first time. The entire fic was just really emotional and powerful; I really enjoyed reading this.
-AgentNerd
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This was an unexpected pleasure. I'm so glad that Brian knows who River is and that Rory and Amy had a chance to be parents again.
BC-L-3 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful story. And it ended on a positive note, too.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
i'm so glad that they lived a happy life. beautifully done as always
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »