Reviews for Father's Day
AgentNerd chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This is beautiful. River's timeline is such a confusing one that I think we tend to forget who she really is. A daughter, a granddaughter, and (most recently) a sister. The idea that River visited Rory every year on Father's Day is a really touching one to me, and I absolutely love how later Brian finds out how River's related to him without anything ever being said. And how he is overjoyed by the fact his two grandchildren are bonding with each other for the first time. The entire fic was just really emotional and powerful; I really enjoyed reading this.
-AgentNerd
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This was an unexpected pleasure. I'm so glad that Brian knows who River is and that Rory and Amy had a chance to be parents again.
BC-L-3 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful story. And it ended on a positive note, too.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
i'm so glad that they lived a happy life. beautifully done as always
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Oh, yes! I just occurred to me that River has a brother now . . . oh, the possibilities . . .
ShortySC22 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Loved this! I love all the different ways you had River and Rory celebrate Father's Day and the last chapter was absolutely touching.
Spike20096 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
:")

Chapters 4 and 5 made me cry. Very good story. Now, I have to go read this again, and tell my fellow Whovian friends about this story, it is a very, very good story!

Spike20096
Spike20096 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I loved this chapter!

Keep up the great work!

Spike20096
Reader4077 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I loved it. I hadnt thought about River meeting Anthony before, but you handled it wonderfully. Wonderful job! I hope to see more from you in the future!
Shaydees chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
So very bittersweet. Wonderful!
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I enjoyed this but I would have liked it better if Brian had found out River was his granddaughter at the end.
Brighteyes chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I love this story. Head cannon accepted.

My favorite part was what you said about River being a cross road of Doctor life and real life, but she belonged more to Doctor life. That's so SAD because it's just so true... I never thought River seemed "real" to the Ponds. She was apart of crazy mixed up Doctor life... And that was it. :(((
NoneOfYourConcern chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
This short little series of chapters was far more touching than I expected it to be. I just wanted to say that they were lovely and I really enjoyed the,
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
so beautiful. but so sad. The Weepeing Angels are on my shit list, mostly because they smiled when they sent the Ponds back.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
so bittersweet. poor Brian and River, i'm glad that she spends time with him as well.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »