Reviews for Father's Day
Aprun chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
No! They're not gone! They're not...:cries heavily:
xXGoldie12Xx chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was so beautiful. I started crying at the end when River is describing him and he doesn't even now. Wonderful story. :)
Cat chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Your story made me cry...and this particular fan-girl means that in a very good way. In a heart-felt, warm, fuzzy kind of way. ;o) I have to say, in all the episodes with River and the Ponds, you never really see Rory & River together...or if we do, it's very brief, and their relationship has always been so weird like always sorta bugged me. But your story perfectly captures what I'm sure a lot of fans would love to see happen with them...a little father-daughter bonding time. 3 It's all rather touching...excellent job!
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Another touching and humorous Father's day. Poor River. It's not fair to her or her grandparents. Shame on Amy.
Shaydees chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Lovely story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Lovely chapter;-) I wish we could see one where Brian finds out who River is but I can see how that wouldn't really be possible:-P It's funny how one often realises how difficult it is for Rory and Amy not getting to bring up their daughter in the traditional way, but I think you showcased nicely in this chapter how difficult it is for River too - the fact that she can never really be included in the family and recognised for being one of them. That must be hard, although she hides it well. Great job as always;-)
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
i think you have Rory put down perfectly. this is the weirdest father's day of my life - wait no! this is my life we're talking about of course this is normal XD. he's so accepting and sweet about everything. i adored the Grandfather/Granddaughter bonding time even if Brian didn't have a clue. fantastic chapter
Kolidescope chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Whenever a fanfiction gives me a new angle on a character I'm not much a fan of and makes me genuinely like her, I know I've found gold. Congratulations, you're a brilliant writer. :)

Also, this is the sort of thing Moffat should have spent more time on in the actual show. The woman's had a messed up childhood and her relationship with her parents is completely insane - this should be heavy emotional stuff that should define her character. Instead it's played off as just another plot-twist.
CurlyKirsty chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Panicing Rory... I really think this is a charming idea, love how the story is unfolding. Are you carrying it on because I hope you will.
Shaley-Humdinger-the-3rd chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I absolutely LOVED this chapter.
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I actually started tearing up those last two chapters.
Next weeks episode might just kill me.
Great story though.
slightly so chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
D'awww again lovely lovely!
writing.dragon chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Awww! _ So precious. I love this.
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I loved this one even more than I loved the first, which is a lot! lol I wish we could see one of those moments on the series, I would definitely cry lol Oh, Rory
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
so sweet! i love River and Rory so much, there so needs to be more Father/Daughter fluff out there. fantastic update
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »