Reviews for Father's Day
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I am so glad you followed up the last chapter. Just ad touching as the first.
Alex chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This story is fantastic!
It's really neat to get that perspective of river. We get so used to River being this mysterious woman who says spoilers alot. This story makes River seem more like a normal person and shows how tough and complicated life for River can be.
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
AW! What a lovely, sweet chapter! I LOVED this - it simultaneously broke my heart and warmed it;-D Great job!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
this was sheer prefection. absolutely adorable. Fluffy McFluffiness...i want to hug them both now, damnit!
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aaaaah! I simply loved it, so much. That was so sweet s2
superlc529 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was completely and utterly sweet! I loved it! You don't get too many River and Rory stories. We need more of them. I really like their unusual, but still loving daddy/daughter relationship. This was really amazing. Thanks for writing it. I loved it! :D
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really like seeing bits between River and Rory! Good work! Also, I hope you get to see the premiere soon (if you haven't already!) :)
JN Cory chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very touching story
cmartlover chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Well-written! I liked how you portrayed River and Rory. The whole idea was really interesting. Very timey-wimey.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm sorry you missed the season's opening episode, but I'm not sorry your missing it led to this. I got a bit misty-eyed for all the right reasons.
olivia.23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lovely! I adore stories that explore Rivers relationship with her parents. Thanks for the read :)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Beautiful and heart-wrenching story - I love Rory and I must admit I feel so sorry for him that he didn't get to bring his daughter up in the conventional way. This was very sweet and the dialogue was very much in -character I think;-)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 9/2/2012